Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Waves the magic wand... Transforms cocoa to iced tea or coffee. Cocoa isn't healthy to me.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

19-Jun-2013 13:54:38

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can't believe this thread and I have not crossed paths until now, but its good to see it back. :)

Anyway,a huge thank you from me to the entire F-Mod team. Each one of you has something unique to bring to the community and we are all lucky to have you around. In addition, it is a wonderful privilege to work with every single one of you in our common goal to make these forums forums a better place for everyone who uses them as well as for ourselves. What would we ever do without you! :) ^_^

_________________________ ~ Autumn ~ _____________________
Account Help | Billing Support | Tech Support | Submit a Bug Report

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

19-Jun-2013 14:52:18

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you everyone who has recently posted, I'm sure the compliments will be taken very well by the Forum Moderators.

Autumn, I've had 3 of these threads now and you've never come across it? I think I've had Forum Moderator Appreciation under my name for about 2 years nearly? Think it took a year for the first one to get maxed. The second one didn't get maxed, but was closed as other Forum Moderators felt left out as many others were getting more compliments than others. So I changed it all to look better and make people feel less like they're appreciated.

Don't forget that all Moderators are respected and appreciated!

19-Jun-2013 20:02:10

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Epicus said :
Autumn, I've had 3 of these threads now and you've never come across it? I think I've had Forum Moderator Appreciation under my name for about 2 years nearly? Think it took a year for the first one to get maxed. The second one didn't get maxed, but was closed as other Forum Moderators felt left out as many others were getting more compliments than others. So I changed it all to look better and make people feel less like they're appreciated.

Yeah, I saw your other threads, just didn't realize you made a new one until now lol
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

19-Jun-2013 20:57:09

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top