Forums

Archeology skill

Quick find code: 181-182-36-66154715

English King
Aug Member 2023

English King

Posts: 6,581 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although I quit members and got only lvl 20 its seemed ok. But , recently came back to members and find it a little more fun than many other skills and can see the effort the team that created put into it. Unfortunately don't like people being able to just buy 200mil xp so fast or 99s. They are missing out on the effort that was put into the skill. And kind of unfair to those that actually want to enjoy it. BOOM make me an instant god! :) Only 14 days members then back to new game hope the next skill isn't buyable good luck!!

20-Apr-2020 14:55:32

The Beards
Aug Member 2008

The Beards

Posts: 789 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good to hear you were able to experience the latest and greatest update in a longtime during your short stint as a Runescape member. Gaining 20 levels in such a short time is great! How did you find the overall experience?

Personally, I'm around 200 hours into the skill and I have found it has the perfect balance of Lore, Grind and Mysteries to keep it engaging and exciting. If you are fortunate enough to experience the game on the top end of the graphical settings, you will be absolutely blown away by how lovely the scenery is throughout the various excavation areas.

I hope you enjoy your remaining 14 days of membership! Fingers crossed you decide to stick around :)

29-Apr-2020 04:44:56

Quick find code: 181-182-36-66154715 Back to Top