Forums

creating a new character

Quick find code: 181-182-351-66293018

Satan27
Aug Member 2018

Satan27

Posts: 122 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i don't know if this could be in this thread or accomplishments so a forum mod is free to move it if they wish sorry in advance......

i've recently created a new character as i'm max and decided to take a break on this 1 and done things i wouldn't dare attempt at the low to medium levels back in the day and it was a challenge so i impressed myself like doing monkey madness and smoking kills at only the minimum levels some may find that easy to do but it took a while for me to do it with only those levels theres other things i've done aswell as harder things too but thats just a couple of them 1 thing about me is i love a hard challenge as long as its physically doable a game isn't a game without a hard challenge but it's made me very happy some of things i've managed to do them i'm currently working towards getting the requirements for prif and i'm going to do it with only the levels required for the quest aswell as the quests needed for it :D

12-Jan-2024 11:14:25 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2024 11:51:16 by Satan27

Vivek

Vivek

Posts: 4,400 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Similar to you, I think I would take more risks now if I started from scratch - and play just for the fun of it.

In the early days I was very conscious of messing up... still remember waiting *ages* to try the Dragon Slayer quest.
Sixth Realm | Community Clan Founded in 2009

23-Jan-2024 00:01:10

Quick find code: 181-182-351-66293018 Back to Top