Forums

To: CM Mod Kari and Forum Mods Thread is locked

Quick find code: 181-182-326-66205601

vonSageworth

vonSageworth

Posts: 1,752 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you very much for stepping in and taking care of the players who insist on posting topics of a political nature. There's a locked pin at the top of the Off Topic forum page which states that political discussions will not be allow, yet, players are trying to get around it. I'm glad you will be updating the Rules to reflect that and hiding the posts. As I recall, it is mentioned in the Rules already, but it's buried along with other No-Nos . Now, hopefully, it will get its own paragraph.

I'm tired of all the politics floating around the forums. Politics and Religion are two subjects better left to the private sector, not on a public forum that isn't dedicated to those topics. These are strictly personal ideologies for which is no solution.

Thank you, again, for taking care of this matter. :)
Music is the Heartbeat of the World

Let's flip a coin; heads I win, tails you lose. Fair enough?

27-Feb-2021 20:20:10 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2021 20:45:00 by vonSageworth

The contents of this message have been hidden.

10-Apr-2021 23:13:41

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hello sino35

The email you mentioned is a phishing email - we have seen it reported on Discord today.
If it had a 'cancel' button, then it's a phishing scam.
Clicking it will potentially result in your account be hijacked, so if you did that, it will be a good idea to secure email, device and account using the tips here: Securing your account

Its possible your registered email wasn't changed, it's all fake, but it will be a good idea to improve your security nonetheless.

Please create your own post in support forum if you need help :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

10-Apr-2021 23:16:28

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The support forum is led by the community - i referenced it above with a clickable link - if you need to get in touch with Jagex, see support centre in the upper right of this site or my signature :)

Welcome to msg me ingame if you want to talk privately
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

10-Apr-2021 23:40:46 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2021 23:41:16 by Corder

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,941 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sino35 - To protect your privacy, your post has been removed as it contained your email address. It is best that you do not post sensitive information, such as external contact information or login usernames on the forums, as these forums are public and anyone will be able to see it.

As the issue you are describing sounds like one best resolved in the Account Help forum , it would be best if you create a thread there (as Corder has suggested), as this thread wasn't created for resolving account related issues.

11-Apr-2021 01:02:24

Quick find code: 181-182-326-66205601 Back to Top