Forums

Mod Stevew & Mod Lee Thread is locked

Quick find code: 181-182-290-65258575

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mapkyc said :
I am glad that I have an opportunity to post first on this thread, as I have a very important announcement for you people: Stevie5646 is just trying to become a Pmod.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to post second then. As I personally Love Stevew. Haven't really had any interaction with Lee although I've heard he's really scrubbed clean the High Level Forums.

As to your comment Map. People don't need to try and become P-mods. It takes a special sort of person to make a good P-mod. You don't need to make fan threads to be one. I certainly haven't made any fan threads.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

07-Jan-2014 17:50:51

Charles
Dec Member 2023

Charles

Posts: 9,155 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't know much of Stevew, aside that I was his 1000th follower on Twitter :D

Personal thanks to Mod Lee though, he really has made a positive impact on the HLF. He's done a great job with implementing the Guidelines and Strike System and keeping the HLF in top shape :)

08-Jan-2014 04:55:59

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Well isn't this flattering! :)

Thank you so much Stevie and anyone else who posts or posted something nice about me on this thread.

I love the RuneScape community, it's honestly like my family. I've been a part of this community for 10 years and I've been involved with it in every aspect that I can; RuneScape the game itself, the forums, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Reddit, etc.

It's an honor to be employed by Jagex, especially to be doing what I love to do for the company. Manage and produce videos for the RuneScape YouTube channel, manage and livestream on the RuneScape Twitch channel and to look over the High Level Forums. It's truly a dream come true.

Thank you for the support everyone! <3

08-Jan-2014 07:36:28

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yup they sure have

One because there was real no active one for Stevew and then I realized that Lee hasn't had a fan thread that I could see so I decided to do it together like this :)

I reckon a lot of people out there like both of them and I thought it was fine to do this and I felt better having it in one thread instead of managing two, It's still both of them :)
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

08-Jan-2014 15:55:43 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2014 16:00:19 by Stevieeee

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Jan-2014 17:14:46

Quick find code: 181-182-290-65258575 Back to Top