Forums

Violet Is Blue Too

Quick find code: 181-182-284-66193607

Unidra

Unidra

Posts: 686 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to say this quest is adorable. Violet really reminds me of my niece in this quest, who is the same age as Violet. The quest makes me miss her and wish I could make December this special for her.

Only one thing I would change: could members be allowed to put up Violet's drawings in their house in the artwork slot? I'm not a member, but if I was I'd love to put up kids' drawings in my POH.

14-Dec-2020 16:29:33

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,498 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree, it was a lovely little quest. I loved how Violet as a character was portrayed: that childhood excitement of all things Christmas really came across well.

I agree with the second part, that would be a nice little update for our houses. I should say that as someone who's Free to Play, you can access the POH system, although not to the same degree as members. I would certainly support allowing members of the F2P community to display the art in their house, too.

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your niece. I hope you have a lovely Christmas, whatever you get up to.

14-Dec-2020 17:02:50

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've not done it yet, but the last one was probably my favourite ever quest.
I think I'll save the new one to do next week so I'm feeling as Christmassy as possible.

Anyone who hasn't done it yet, make sure you have sound on,
Violet
is adorable.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

15-Dec-2020 14:09:33 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2020 14:12:12 by Rooh

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,543 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I completed this Christmas-themed quest late last night.

I thought this was a charming little quest. It was nice to see Violet and her parents again, along with a certain snow imp named Dennis.

I also appreciated the nod to A Charlie Brown Christmas. :)

The dialogue with the snow impling was pretty funny. Oh, if he only knew what else has been in that trusty backpack of mine! :P

There were a few typos here and there during the quest, but that didn't really detract from it.

Thanks for this fun quest, Jagex. Best wishes for 2021!

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
"...From The 'Scape" is very nearly here.

30-Dec-2020 19:59:54

Quick find code: 181-182-284-66193607 Back to Top