Forums

Discuss items, all items

Quick find code: 17-18-675-66242431

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have checked and this forum section is called "Item Discussion"

After looking around and finding specific forums for actual trading and with careful consideration coming to the conclusion that discussing an item and price checking an item are in fact 2 different things.

The price checking situation we see here now, altho it may seem like a "discussion". it's actually not, it is a basic price check/selling thread with no actual discussion involved'

Some may argue with me but to dumb it down...

This thread is where you go to find out how much you have to pay for a rare and that purpose only

So in simple words, it is a price checking thread and pc's aint a discussion of any item, in fact, discussions are not even allowed here, if i aint a pc, it aint nothing..

Much love

Scouse - Hommmmmmmmmmmmmm
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

08-Jan-2022 05:21:03

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Zeurpiet said :
Well you could make a new thread for discussing an item. But those price checking threads are stated as item status, so to check on the status or this case price of an item.

Find the price or just have a chat/discussion about an item?

Discussion means chatting about, not "how much is it"

Oh guys, remember the good old days when so called rares did not mean much, ok yer, they looked very christmassy but had no protection in battle.

Chat away!

Much love

Scouse -Chat, Discuss, pc, idgaf..
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

08-Jan-2022 06:34:04

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Trip180 said :
Your thread distracted me from a blessing from the gods…

And with that lost gods blessing, we ended up blessed with a visit from Trip180 =)

Much love

Scouse - Although price may indeed be a discussion, there is never a discussion about price "it is what it is and is the price you will pay"
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

14-Jan-2022 23:19:54

CikWolf420
Jun Member 2023

CikWolf420

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just a quick question, i just noticed that a full summer pie only weighs .001 unit of weight, same with half eaten, but when it becomes an empty dish, it goes up to .1 unit of weight, this is in OSRS, just wondering about the logic behind it.... any thoughts?

16-Jan-2022 08:27:47

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CikWolf420 said :
just a quick question, i just noticed that a full summer pie only weighs .001 unit of weight, same with half eaten, but when it becomes an empty dish, it goes up to .1 unit of weight, this is in OSRS, just wondering about the logic behind it.... any thoughts?
That is funny. Only similar case that comes to mind is how our inventories work. I can cart around huge stacks of protean logs but only 28 unnoted regular.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

16-Jan-2022 14:54:56

Radyi
Jun Member 2010

Radyi

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trip180 said :
CikWolf420 said :
That is funny. Only similar case that comes to mind is how our inventories work. I can cart around huge stacks of protean logs but only 28 unnoted regular.

I mean "notes" are essentially like a cheque signed by the bank saying you have X number of items stored there and the bearer can exchange it for the same thing in their bank. What is a bit weird is that you can dissasemble a banknote and get components, when in reality all you should be getting is torn paper lol
Mass contributor to deaths coffers.

17-Jan-2022 10:29:03

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
runes are stacked, i wonder how much 1 block of stone with a sign on it weights, imagine having like 100m of those blocks in your inventory.

is it true that zombies respawn because ppl forget to bury the bones of a normal corpse? in other words, if we all bury the bones of the fallen, will zombies stop existing in rs?.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

17-Jan-2022 11:25:33

Quick find code: 17-18-675-66242431 Back to Top