Forums

Discuss items, all items

Quick find code: 17-18-675-66242431

Radyi
Jun Member 2010

Radyi

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raphtalia6 said :
runes are stacked, i wonder how much 1 block of stone with a sign on it weights, imagine having like 100m of those blocks in your inventory.

is it true that zombies respawn because ppl forget to bury the bones of a normal corpse? in other words, if we all bury the bones of the fallen, will zombies stop existing in rs?.

Maybe runes are similar to precious metals etc... and using magic uses it up like fuel, perhaps this is why high alchemy exists in the first place as it is how well nature runes, fire runes and an item which converts into gold. ie some items convert much better, although transformed versions convert to less because it is harder for the magic? reaction? to occur
Mass contributor to deaths coffers.

17-Jan-2022 13:22:47

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CikWolf420 said :
just a quick question, i just noticed that a full summer pie only weighs .001 unit of weight, same with half eaten, but when it becomes an empty dish, it goes up to .1 unit of weight, this is in OSRS, just wondering about the logic behind it.... any thoughts?

Brilliant addition "shame its from osrs" but it is exactly what i mean, it is a discussion about an item but it seems that in these times we live in it is basically classed as off topic lol cos somehow item discussions only mean talking about prices "hence i.d being moved to marketplace"

I suggest if you wanna chat about the weight of a pie in game in future, try the off topic section..

Much love

Scouse - I'm an item, discuss me, but i ain't for sale!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Feb-2022 01:14:52

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raphtalia6 said :
runes are stacked, i wonder how much 1 block of stone with a sign on it weights, imagine having like 100m of those blocks in your inventory.

is it true that zombies respawn because ppl forget to bury the bones of a normal corpse? in other words, if we all bury the bones of the fallen, will zombies stop existing in rs?.

Zombies will always respawn, the question is "will they respawn in the place they should respawn"

Or will they respawn in a place where nobody cares and just let gp work out where they should be.

But shoot me for remembering the good old days where an item discussion was actually the discussion of an item and not "how much is it"

Much love

Scouse - Zombie
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Feb-2022 08:16:48

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seasons armor: Pretty or no?

How is this thread different from the chat thread pegged at the top?

Is the Internet even big enough to hold both Citi and Scouse?
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

20-Feb-2022 07:15:05

Trip180

Trip180

Reminds me of when barrows came out. They forgot bras for Verac; so, players were playing Barbie basically.

Most old people stories: Actually interesting. “During WWII, we ran out of food.”
My old person stories: 60 yrs from now, I’ll be telling stories about rs, oblivious to where I am.

Um, imagine if hp healed at a realistic rate in game, over a period of weeks.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

21-Feb-2022 05:50:50

Radyi
Jun Member 2010

Radyi

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trip180 said :
Reminds me of when barrows came out. They forgot bras for Verac; so, players were playing Barbie basically.

Most old people stories: Actually interesting. “During WWII, we ran out of food.”
My old person stories: 60 yrs from now, I’ll be telling stories about rs, oblivious to where I am.

Um, imagine if hp healed at a realistic rate in game, over a period of weeks.

My old person stories: We will be asked about covid, but instead answer with oh that time everyone else stayed inside lol.

I think another gameplay thing would be eating and drinking for survival. I mean most rs characters are going on stimulants 24/7 and instead of medicine they chomp down a whole sailfish. Our characters gotta have some kind of vitamin deficiency somewhere and serious addiction problems...
Mass contributor to deaths coffers.

21-Feb-2022 17:18:52

Trip180

Trip180

Greenlanders, supposedly, can live off of mostly meat. They get just enough vitamin c from it somehow. I dunno how it works, can look it up.

So, when your mom or wife or Stockholm kidnapper tells you to eat your broccoli, tell her you’ve become Inuit.

23-Feb-2022 12:13:42

Quick find code: 17-18-675-66242431 Back to Top