Forums

whats happening to the GE

Quick find code: 17-18-5-66196174

Dead House

Dead House

Posts: 1,550 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why do certain people always cry when they cant afford things. Nobody has a divine right to own anything. You have to earn it. I want a house but I don't cry that I cant afford one and beg the government to lower the prices for me.

05-Jan-2021 16:05:53

RSGOTMEFATT

RSGOTMEFATT

Posts: 302 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dead House said :
Why do certain people always cry when they cant afford things. Nobody has a divine right to own anything. You have to earn it. I want a house but I don't cry that I cant afford one and beg the government to lower the prices for me.

That's right you have to earn it by hoarding rares and manipulating on forums lmfao.
Grand Exchange: Finished buying 1 x Christmas cracker

05-Jan-2021 16:18:03

Astellon

Astellon

Posts: 324 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i am not begging and im not poor lol...the thing is i feel like grinding is useless because i feel like getting 6m an hour is not enough for the prices that t92 stuff are rising..so my best idea is to temporary quit...

05-Jan-2021 17:17:28

Fungus Fubar
Sep Member 2007

Fungus Fubar

Posts: 2,573 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bossing is 10-40 mill pr/hour. There are part of the Runescape society whom because of this, are immensly enjoying themselves and think they are next to comming of Jesus. These players are playing alot, and this playerbase are increasing in numbers.

This has lead to many are drowning in wealth, and dont care doing much more skilling, because its inferior, even if Jagex have increased gp/pr hour for skilling. This fuckton alot of bossing has lead to huge inflation, and many of these have turned into buying rares, tokens and supplies to store wealth.

With so much influx of gp values for players, gp is litterally worthless. Due to the fact you lose buying power, when there are many competing for items and other types of wealth, with all players having alot of gp, they just pay even more worthless gp for next purchase..

05-Jan-2021 18:59:47 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2021 19:28:33 by Fungus Fubar

Ranger Gilan

Ranger Gilan

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm willing to wager that you should be focusing on different gear/skill/item upgrades than t92 weapons... t92's are nice and all, but there are other things that make such a bigger impact on your gp/hr gains. Once you've got those, then you can go for t92's. You don't need t92's to make a good wage at bossing. And you don't even need to boss to make a good wage (heck just grind a bunch of hard clues for a week or two). Gielinor, you say? I thought this was Araluen...

05-Jan-2021 21:09:47

LovveL
Mar Member 2013

LovveL

Posts: 5,894 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" ...

Plenty of ways to get banned if that's your objective.
Rank #56 Overall. 8000/1****? Hard caskets stacked. 7000/8****? Elite caskets stacked.
31/37 boss logs completed - Ultimate Slayer achieved
Would you trust a Price-checking service that has bots running in W2 advertising themselves constantly? I wouldn't!

16-Jan-2021 17:08:27

Hats Man
Dec Member 2023

Hats Man

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't like that a scythe is almost 400m? Go get one yourself and it will cost you nothing but time. Going to osrs you're just gonna find that you'll never have a twisted bow with that attitude. People are constantly bitching about the prices of everything rising, everything for the most part is rising(including your stuff). Learn a new boss that drops what you want for upgrades. Farming low level content just brings an excess of garbage nobody uses into the game, so its gonna crash.

18-Jan-2021 12:58:37

Quick find code: 17-18-5-66196174 Back to Top