Forums

~Discontinued Item Status V65~

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Apr-2021 16:41:29

Olympiacos
Jul Member 2010

Olympiacos

Posts: 3,770 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From the bottom of my heart thanks for your work.
Up until now I have made a lot of money with rares!
Can't say it's always been fun.
Kinda has a habit of attracting trolls.

Your patience has inspired me!
Outstanding work overall.
Undo yourselves you negative people.
Don't forget to check Jagex's Scamming Prevention Guide, under Support.
Actually, make sure you read everything in the Support Centre.

28-Apr-2021 16:44:52

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Surprised said :
Tuffty/Fmods, can we do something about these posts? Mod Kari needs to intervene and look into this whole business to be honest.
This whole wordplay of using words such as "Ranked General price checker" , "Database", as a means of subliminal language to trick people into a feigned legitimacy , shameless advertisements of third party websites that may very well be stealing data. It's a shame this is being allowed on the forums.

No lists should be allowed in first place, but in this case, the poster even claims their list is not even based off of forums, and is still using this thread for advertisement.

I will pass along your request.

Not much I or other F-Mods can do as everyone can make a post with guide prices. It's not against the rules of the forums.

It is however upto the Community to do your research so you get getting the best deal for yourself and not getting ripped off.

Taken from the last thread as it's now maxed out.

The issues are under review. It's not gone un-noticed. Please give it time to be worked out and a dealt with by Jagex.

Posting your disapproval on how this thread is run is just causing further issues. Please stop.

If anyone wants to chat openly then please use the chat thread. I'm sure everyone will understand whats going on there.

Thank you for your understanding.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

28-Apr-2021 16:45:38 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2021 16:47:15 by Tuffty

Surprised
May Member 2023

Surprised

Posts: 5,322 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Tuffty said :
Surprised said :
Tuffty/Fmods, can we do something about these posts? Mod Kari needs to intervene and look into this whole business to be honest.
This whole wordplay of using words such as "Ranked General price checker" , "Database", as a means of subliminal language to trick people into a feigned legitimacy , shameless advertisements of third party websites that may very well be stealing data. It's a shame this is being allowed on the forums.

No lists should be allowed in first place, but in this case, the poster even claims their list is not even based off of forums, and is still using this thread for advertisement.

I will pass along your request.

Not much I or other F-Mods can do as everyone can make a post with guide prices. It's not against the rules of the forums.

It is however upto the Community to do your research so you get getting the best deal for yourself and not getting ripped off.

Taken from the last thread as it's now maxed out.

The issues are under review. It's not gone un-noticed. Please give it time to be worked out and a dealt with by Jagex.

Posting your disapproval on how this thread is run is just causing further issues. Please stop.

If anyone wnats to chat openly then please use the chat thread. I'm sure everyone will understand whats going on there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.

Much love to you for keeping our faith for good to prevail alive, as fickle as that hope may be.

I request everyone that has genuine concerns about this thread, how it's run and price checking in general to take the discussions to "Fix price checks" thread.

Quick find code: 17-18-55-66194567
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

28-Apr-2021 16:49:23

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374 Back to Top