Forums

~Discontinued Item Status V65~

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374

Jaggles
Jul Member 2009

Jaggles

Posts: 5,980 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im posting my Blue Partyhat sale that took place yesterday in hopes of helping some buyers out there. The person who bought my blue didnt want his name mentioned on the forums but heres the screenie.

I sold the White Partyhat I recieved from this trade for 67B (Red/44B + Shards/23B) a few hours after so that would would mean i managed to get a total of 90.75B in exchange for my Blue Partyhat. I then bought my 2nd red from Cute me for 44b. Im happy with how everything turned out considering my original asking price was 2x Reds Partyhats but was rejected by many. I wont be posting anymore for a while as I have achieved my original asking price of 2x Red Partyhats (and then some).

I hope this information helps somebody and good luck to you all out there.

10-May-2021 07:21:04 - Last edited on 10-May-2021 08:27:05 by Jaggles

Clutch

Clutch

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sold a
Blue Partyhat
for
Red Partyhat
+
Green Partyhat
+
13,000M Cash

Red - 50b

Green - 36-37

+ 13b Cash

~ 99b-100b Blue Partyhat

If you would like to see the proof of my sales, please dm my accountant Bitter Orc on discord. He has expansive logs of all my partyhat trades!
The Victor

10-May-2021 10:08:14 - Last edited on 10-May-2021 10:16:09 by Clutch

The contents of this message have been hidden.

10-May-2021 14:32:20

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@SoulSplits

If you feel someone is Manipulating then send Jagex an E-Mail with your findings to:- [email protected]

You can't outright accuse someone of manipulating within these forums. Been that way for many years. Going to be that way for many years to come.

I've removed your post even though you were giving advice to the Community to do their own research and make sure they are not falling for a manipulated hype in P-Hats.

If you feel the Moderation is not upto parr then please use the Review thread. See what Jagex can do to assist with this. Singling out 1 or more F-Mods is not going to help. It just makes it worse to deal with. So please keep the accusations away from the forums.

Post above removed.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

10-May-2021 15:12:19 - Last edited on 10-May-2021 15:15:28 by Tuffty

10-May-2021 15:34:53

10-May-2021 16:11:24

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@SoulSplits

I removed your post where you were accusing others of manipulating. I left advice on what to do with your information you have gathered.

You can't keep adding posts where you are still accusing others of manipulating. Again I removed your post as you are posting the same thing I removed once. Please don't add more accusations against others.

You have done what you need to do and thats use Review and E-Mail. Thats all you can do in this case.

Adding more posts accusing others will not help. It just adds posts which can and will be removed if they break the Forum Rules.

Please understand the F-Mod team and Jagex do get what you are saying and it's under constant review. It's also being discussed within a thread in this section. It just takes time to review and come up with a good solution for all to work with.

Hope you really understand why the action taken was and has been taken.

@Sugaraholic

Sorry but you quoted a post I had to remove so had to remove yours too. No hard feelings it just needed removing.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

10-May-2021 16:18:05

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374 Back to Top