Forums

~Discontinued Item Status V65~

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Oct-2021 21:39:18

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,613 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ DebuffIsGod - If you are named in a trade that you either dispute or wish to remain anonymous on, you should make the request to them in game that the poster remove your name from his post.

If they do not comply with that request, you are welcome to use Forum Help to request that the post naming you be hidden. Please note that the request on Forum Help must come from the account named in the post, rather than an alt.

If you think a Forum Moderator has acted inappropriately, rather than disrupt this thread further, please use the Forum Moderation Review to request a J Mod review of the actions taken.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

15-Oct-2021 21:41:26 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2021 21:44:58 by Tren

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,613 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JaneSova said :
so basically i can say "bought yellow phat from mod tren for 69 gp" and only i will have the power to remove it?

No. It's best to ask the poster first to remove it, to see if you can resolve things without involving moderators. If they refuse, then a request for a moderator to hide the post can be made on Forum Help , as explained above.
~Tren

15-Oct-2021 21:50:07

Lazy Mark
Sep Member 2011

Lazy Mark

Posts: 4,698 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :
JaneSova said :
so basically i can say "bought yellow phat from mod tren for 69 gp" and only i will have the power to remove it?

No. It's best to ask the poster first to remove it, to see if you can resolve things without involving moderators. If they refuse, then a request for a moderator to hide the post can be made on Forum Help , as explained above.

Above is the reason I hardly post to forums when you have the like's of this to deal with, quick to remove post's, including mine for calling out poor duties by a veteran forum mod.

Person called out a "scam" post but you instead advise to contact them, wouldn't they have possibly done this already? or better still if RSN stated as "seller" say's it wasn't them ,isn't this justifiable enough to remove said post?

This is the future of Runescape...(feel free to remove this post also, although it's in a discussion thread)

15-Oct-2021 22:12:43

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

@ Lazy Mark - Please remember that Forum Mods have to moderate according to the guidelines they have been given by Jagex.

It is not permitted to use the Forums (any of them) to make accusations about other players. If someone calls another user a scammer, manipulator, or any other accusation, it will be removed. There is no way on the Forums to present the in-game evidence needed to back up the accusation, and no way for Forum Mods to to verify who is telling the truth. On the Forums, it comes down to one player's word against another's, and therefore is not permitted.

And in the case you are referring to, it was another poster that claimed the trade report was false, not the person listed as the seller. If the account listed as the seller posts on Forum Help to request the trade report be removed, then we will gladly do that.

Again, if you think a Forum Moderator has acted inappropriately, please use the Forum Moderation Review to request a J Mod review of the actions taken.
~Tren

15-Oct-2021 22:26:28

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Oct-2021 22:45:38

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374 Back to Top