Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374

Surprised
May Member 2023

Surprised

Posts: 5,322 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sold BSH, 24.9 to Wr aith

Sold yellow to Pax aureus 42b

Bought purple 47b from renads

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

14-Sep-2021 19:56:10 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2021 19:58:14 by Surprised

Surprised
May Member 2023

Surprised

Posts: 5,322 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the off chance that crispy's posts are kept censored, the following are the trades-

The dates and names of people are mentioned in the screenshot, and I'll mention what we valued the trade and you may use your own discretion when it comes to that.

Sold Christmas cracker to ZTE for 140b (white valued at 82b on that day, which may be more as of today, wine at 20b and the rest lowers plus 32b in shards)

Sold green partyhat, 44b to minivamp

Sold Black Santa hat for 24.5b to omm31

Sold green partyhat to Godzilla for 46b (24.5 bsh valuation)

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

14-Sep-2021 20:45:56

miniVamp
Jul Member 2018

miniVamp

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Surprised said :
In the off chance that crispy's posts are kept censored, the following are the trades-

The dates and names of people are mentioned in the screenshot, and I'll mention what we valued the trade and you may use your own discretion when it comes to that.

Sold Christmas cracker to ZTE for 140b (white valued at 82b on that day, which may be more as of today, wine at 20b and the rest lowers plus 32b in shards)

Confirmed, bought green partyhat from Surprised 44b

14-Sep-2021 21:08:52

Zte
Mar Member 2017

Zte

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Surprised said :

Confirmed

15-Sep-2021 02:46:02

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Surprised said :
Hi Tuffty, I didn't want to interact with this side of forums myself so requested crispy to post the trades and would like to request you to unhide them.
I'll make sure to post the future sales myself.

If you have any sincere doubts about the legitimacy of my trades I would also implore you to flag them and have them checked manually by a Jagex moderator if that satisfies you.

Surprised.

Hello Surprised.

I've no doubt whatsoever that the trades took place and are fully legit. Thats not the issue here.

The issue is the trades need to be posted by 1 of the 2 people who took part in them and not by a 3rd party. It's been that way for years and still part of the rules now. That way everyone can see who trades who and knows they are legit trades.

It's nothing personal or anything against Crispy v69 for posting the trades on your behalf it's just the rules need to be followed.

Sadly I can't unhide his posts.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

15-Sep-2021 11:10:47

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374 Back to Top