Forums

~Discontinued Item Status V65~

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374

Tranquilty

Tranquilty

Posts: 13,925 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"This guy is making, on paper, an objective, transparent price range (which I don't believe ANYONE ever asked for), yet he can just pick out prices from private messages and add them to an "objective list," and posts are being hidden for pointing out? What's changed then?"

As I mentioned, the 45B purple trade happened, and as you can see above the clutter, I did, in fact, make a 45B purple trade 2 days ago. I spent all night and day selling those 36 Green H'ween masks... the reason why I did not want to report it until now because I did not want to influence the price of the Purple Partyhat or Green H'ween Masks.

Because several members reached out to me privately about this, I think that going forward;
I will no longer be accepting private submissions to the range.
I realize that I might be excluding MANY trades that are happening. Still, to uphold the integrity of the price guide, the only prices that will be included are publicly recorded in either PCT or on forums .

Unless you specifically report your trade, it will NOT be included in my range. As always, if you find an issue or have any suggestions on how to improve my price guide, you are welcome to comment publicly or privately.

I have nothing to hide. Thank you also to the people who have supported my efforts and assisted me in compiling this price guide. The majority of the community appreciates it more than the few that would like to keep the prices to themselves. Thank you very much to all and take care!
Celebrating 4 Million+ Monthly Users, join
ely.gg
for the most updated, accurate prices and active pricing bot in RuneScape!

07-Sep-2021 15:20:46 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2021 03:37:58 by Tranquilty

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Sep-2021 15:23:16

07-Sep-2021 15:34:15

07-Sep-2021 15:35:04

Tranquilty

Tranquilty

Posts: 13,925 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bought
Green Partyhat
from "Dudeface" for 28.5b + 5
Green H'ween Masks
(MY LAST ONES)

Sold
Green Partyhat
to "Dramanation" for 40b
Celebrating 4 Million+ Monthly Users, join
ely.gg
for the most updated, accurate prices and active pricing bot in RuneScape!

07-Sep-2021 15:54:54 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2021 16:00:44 by Tranquilty

07-Sep-2021 15:58:14

08-Sep-2021 00:12:51

08-Sep-2021 00:15:10

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,322 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As mentioned by Lyra in the opening post:

Lyra said :

The purpose of this thread is to keep track of the following discontinued item prices:

Masks - Halloween Masks,
Edibles - Easter Egg, Pumpkin, Disk of Returning, and Half Jug of Wine
Xmas - Christmas Scythe, Red Santa Hat, Wreath, Black Santa Hat
Party Hats and Christmas Cracker

I appreciate that players want to discuss the trades but that is not the purpose of this thread. If you see the previous page, Tuffty stated:

Tuffty said :
If anyone wants to carry on the discussion can we please move over to the Chat Lounge thread. More open and we can chill and relax there instead of clutting up this thread.

For the above reasons, a number of posts above has been removed.

Let's keep the thread on track by reporting recent trades only.
Forum Help

08-Sep-2021 02:20:53

Quick find code: 17-18-31-66213374 Back to Top