Forums

Keep xmas items discontinued

Quick find code: 16-17-835-66184869

200m Defence

200m Defence

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
highly doubt jumpers will "stop being released" because they've only been out 1 year and if jagex follows their usual trend they keep items being released for atleast ~3 years then Possibly "stop releasing" them. some of the earlier 2015/16 items have a higher chance of Possibly being released for the last chance this year.

the summer beach this year was their new test of releasing items and probably seeing how popular they are - im sure they gathered all of the data and reviewed it to see if the oddment store of giving people a last chance of buying items before they Possibly stop releasing them after that year will be a good thing or not.

i use the term "stop being released" because no item is ever discontinued untill jagex makes a statement saying x item is discontinued otherwise any item in the game is always up for being rereleased at any point in time.
Don't trust any pc's listed, any advice or talks between posts on ID forums anymore , the Manips are let loose, especially the main one with 15+ accounts posting acting as different people.. do your own research

16-Nov-2020 09:24:31 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2020 09:33:25 by 200m Defence

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
200m Defence said :

i use the term "stop being released" because no item is ever discontinued untill jagex makes a statement saying x item is discontinued otherwise any item in the game is always up for being rereleased at any point in time.

Even then they can still bring them back whenever they feel like it.

I mean just because theyd say its discontinued doesnt mean they have to stick by it as its their game.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

16-Nov-2020 22:12:56

Quick find code: 16-17-835-66184869 Back to Top