Forums

Auto mechanic Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-777-66166889

JesussLord
Sep Member 2018

JesussLord

Posts: 891 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was thinking if Jagex can add an auto mechanic when we go to sleep that our account can play or 2-4 hours without us logging in. Like we can pay gold or bonds so that our account can go get stuff for us at stores or level up for us as we go to sleep or away from the game. I know Jagex says no botting but, Jagex says no real world trading and they have real world trading anyways. So, I thought they can have an auto mechanic for 2-4 hours. Like we set it to gather items, buy items for what we need like feather, vial of water, those stuff. I know Jagex might put this into the game because is another way of making money or for people to buy bonds for them to gain some profits. Depending on how many bonds is used that is how long the auto mechanic will last.

For an example, 1 bond is 2 hour auto mechanic, at 6 bonds it is 14-16 hours auto mechanic, at 12 bonds is 26-30 hours auto mechanic, and so on.

I was just thinking because people are going back to work, school, going to become a new parent, have kids and don't have the energy to play, and doing stuff that will take so much time in their life. I was hoping they have this. Because then we can come back and have more fun in the game.

This can help people that doesn't want to feel like they are wasn't money on membership when they are super busy in life.

I do not know about Treasure Hunter with Lamps because lamp event you have to do it on that day and its 24-48 hours therefore, it will be harder for us to do. I was hoping that we can pay bonds to auto gather items from stores and in the game.
Life is supposed to be fun

21-Jun-2020 04:29:32

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,536 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Invention machines provide a few logged-out facilities (e.g. high-alching things, making unfinished potions, etc). There's a list of machines here:
https://runescape.wiki/w/Machines#Machines_2

If you want to suggest some new machines, that would be the way to go I think, rather than suggest something completely new.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

21-Jun-2020 13:26:54

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,168 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
See the above post.

Again sadly this is not a Future Game update thats known.

Asking for bots Jagex made isn't something I think the Community would want to see. Bots have no place within this game and thats my opinion.

Also locked this as again it's not a Future Game update the Community know about.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

21-Jun-2020 14:01:10

Quick find code: 16-17-777-66166889 Back to Top