Forums

Fresh Start Worlds = ££ Grab

Quick find code: 16-17-738-66262468

Thom Rhodes
Apr Member 2019

Thom Rhodes

Posts: 2,846 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm a long, long time player and advocate of RuneScape and JAGEX, I've been looking forward to Fresh Start Worlds and enjoyed seeing the feedback from countless others. I enjoyed the narrative of doing FSW to celebrate the incredible milestone of 320m accounts created. After reading the latest blog post on FSW, I have to say that I am truly disappointed with this excerpt: [i]"All Fresh Start World accounts are fully fledged RuneScape accounts that will follow you back to the game, including your progression and rewards. [b]In order to play Fresh Start Worlds, you'll need to create a brand new RuneScape account with Membership[/b] once the mode launches and select to join 'Fresh Start Worlds'."[/I] To me the wonderful narrative is now nothing more than a thin veil attempt of making more money from your most loyal of customers to boost the sales for your stakeholders and shareholders. I, sadly, have to agree with people - Jagex is even more-so just out to appease the S&S first and foremost, especially as the holidays are around the corner. It's really quite sad to see.[

17-Sep-2022 09:53:53 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2022 09:55:07 by Thom Rhodes

Quick find code: 16-17-738-66262468 Back to Top