Forums

Inverted Skillcape Question

Quick find code: 16-17-488-66260650

Tunuko
Nov Member 2023

Tunuko

Posts: 2,058 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm curious about inverted skillcapes...

In the news post the only mention of inverted skill capes is for achieving level 99 in a skill. 120 isn't mentioned at all.

But then in the concept images, there are 120 style capes, but the attack cape isn't a true invert, the trim is the wrong colour.

Do you think they just missed the 120's off the list or will it work like the halo pets? You can get the token but can only use it on your main if you have that skill at 120?

I'm looking forward to collecting a few :)

20-Aug-2022 23:11:48

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,647 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hopefully clarified in the next 3 weeks as in a month these worlds will be added. With the xp boost they have, 120s will prob be achieved in 2 weeks max after release then we will definitely know the answer by then if jagex doesn't clarify.

23-Aug-2022 06:05:59

Jazz X
Mar Member 2014

Jazz X

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm pretty sure the 120 capes would drop as a tradable token like they said for the 99 capes. You might be able to buy an inverted cape from the cape-sellers in game to wear also? Maybe not, maybe the only way to get the inverted is to use the token.

Not sure if you do get a 99/120 and eventually bring the account back, but trade the token to your main, or someone else, what happens?

Does you new Fresh Start account retain the inverted cape because they earned it? While also being able to trade the token?

Or does the inverted cape only go with whomever uses the token to unlock it in RS?

26-Aug-2022 23:49:42

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jazz X said :
I'm pretty sure the 120 capes would drop as a tradable token like they said for the 99 capes. You might be able to buy an inverted cape from the cape-sellers in game to wear also? Maybe not, maybe the only way to get the inverted is to use the token.

Not sure if you do get a 99/120 and eventually bring the account back, but trade the token to your main, or someone else, what happens?

Does you new Fresh Start account retain the inverted cape because they earned it? While also being able to trade the token?

Or does the inverted cape only go with whomever uses the token to unlock it in RS?

Yes, they come as a tradeable token.

More than likely it is either you use it on yourself or you sell and kiss it goodbye.

26-Aug-2022 23:52:38

Quick find code: 16-17-488-66260650 Back to Top