Forums

THE GARDEN OF KHARID - WHY Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-388-66265985

Skeleton Man

Skeleton Man

Posts: 2,782 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really don't see much incentive in this unasked for update.

The required seeds to get a TINY bit more herbs also seems pointless and a waste of seeds.

The compost seems nice but it really wasn't that big of a deal to do a compost run in the first place.

Not having to have buckets SHOULD HAVE BEEN QOL, now lamex will charge you for such a QOL feature (get ready for more QOL features in the future tied to something else with a cost)

My Queen Mab's Moonstone relic is now USELESS!

Thanks for that jagex didn't think that one through did you, while the other relic being replaced gets a boost, the Queen Mab's Moonstone gets NOTHING. Now diseased won't kill so who cares if they get diseased which rarely happened to start with, it was losing that high priced seed now irrelevant! THANKS!

"The Master Camo Outfit no longer offers auto-pickpocket but retains the increased chance of success and stun avoidance." WHILE GAINING ZERO OTHER BENEFITS!

Thanks again jagex, greatest THIEFS of all time!

"You can still get herbs the normal way from Slayer creatures, but at a reduced rate."

Once again, OUT OF TOUCH jagex trying to FORCE FEED people an update they never asked for.

I really hope you are still open to going back to the drawing board and starting completely over and ACTUALLY MAKE NEW CONTENT, not replace old content.

Come up with things that ADD to the game, not RESKINNED/REPLACED!

I am looking forward to my membership running out, clearly you have lost all touch of the game, and have become far too greedy!

Time to take another 10 year break!

05-Nov-2022 19:48:20

Skeleton Man

Skeleton Man

Posts: 2,782 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another oversight,

The ALREADY strained juju farming potion at 5 minutes will be even more so while harvesting more herbs,

Oh right rather than have that increased with all of these unasked for updates you will SELL another gimmick QOL with Patch Bombs..... SMH

Jagex please hurry up and sell your game to someone who actually logs into the game, talks with the players, and CARES, like Andrew Gower did.

05-Nov-2022 20:10:04

Quick find code: 16-17-388-66265985 Back to Top