Forums

Elder godwars future updates

Quick find code: 16-17-254-66214954

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Enough is enough, they can’t keep teasing updates like this and act like delaying it for 2 years is totally okay and to continue to just talk about it and bring it up like they are going to release it every single month for two years and not even release any elder godwars boss content. This itself ruins the game by delaying our passion and the time we invest in the game. I understand COVID-19 is happening so mistakes are going to happen but this seems like a thing that has happened even beforehand.

It’s time we deserve creativity with honesty and things that will and do exist in RuneScape and not something to tease us with for 1-2 years or even longer.
Always think creatively, and you shall be creative.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

10-May-2021 18:15:14

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You seem to be a bit mistaken. The Elder God War Jagex is talking about now is not just the GWD3 which is only a dungeon for combat like GWD. It is actually an expansion-like content like The Arc and Menaphos with lot of content of different varieties. They definitely didn't talk about it "2 years" ago.

Azzandra's Quest actually set the stage for Elder God War obviously. Raksha is another content related to Elder God War. Some Elder God War content has been released already, in case if you don't realize.

10-May-2021 20:18:51

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

First off it actually is getting close to 2 years since they’ve been talking about elder godwars andddd it was suppose to come out around last September but archaeology got delayed and released around that time instead.

Yes I know that gwd3 is now going to be a quest line/boss expansion that is going to be a year long sort of update, Raksha was never ever stated to be apart of elder godwars dungeon 3 and it is not apart of it. It seems like you are literally pulling everything out of your own bag and trying to make statements, I followed all the updates posted on their website and watched their twitch live streams about raksha so I 100% know that you are stating false information.

Yes there was a quest related to elder godwars dungeon 3 released just recently *finally* but that is all that has been released, no boss content.

Not sure why you shared no concern on the problems RuneScape has *there is a lot* and that you decided to try to defend them instead.

They even mentioned it at runefest 2 years ago.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

10-May-2021 22:36:40 - Last edited on 10-May-2021 22:47:03 by ShallPrevail

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

First, Jagex doesn't have to follow their schedule they announced tightly. They didn't mention a lot of things like Raksha and the Rex bosses, new Divination, the RS20 quest line, Effigy Incubator and such. None of them but it doesn't mean they can't do them first instead.

Raksha is certainly a part of the God Wars Saga. The Codex told its origin as well as the miniquest required to be completed before we even fight him clearly shows its involvement.

This forum is about Future Game update, not your concerns or problems. I am not defending anything as I am just purely discussing what's coming up. What am I defending Jagex if nobody is attacking them? Who do you think I am defending Jagex from?

11-May-2021 00:53:53

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

If you read the reason for my post you would understand, when they announce something players first get excited, then they prepare and also delay things they would do naturally on RuneScape! This is why it must be done more appropriately, I understand mistakes happen and I did mention that as well! I’m just saying there should be more responsibility especially with this elder godwars dungeon 3 update.

Just because raksha might have some story with elder godwars does not mean it is apart of the elder godwars dungeon 3. At this point it just seems like you’re trying to flame the thread and again, pull things out of your bag to defend RuneScape.

This forum is for future updates and this is exactly what I’m talking about thank you very much.
This is not my problem by the way it’s runescapes and apparently yours to defend RuneScape with every wrong reason.

If you can’t read your first message and see where you’re trying to defend them I’m not sure I can help you here on these forums.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 01:30:04

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

You are not excited about the great content released but not revealed in 2 years ago that I mentioned doesn't mean the others are not excited. Engagement numbers clearly showed more player are enjoying the content released, although it is not specifically GWD3. There was no mistakes in Jagex's part. They mentioned in many occasions they did the schedule change because of engagement. They made the updates according to their engagement data.

Please also realize the theme project for this year is the Elder Godwar, not Elder Godwar Dungeon or Elder Godwar Dungeon 3. Rahsha certainly have a lot to do with the Xau-Tak, the Dragonkin, Elder Gods and Zaros if you have done the miniquest and watched the trailer.

Again, I am not defending Jagex but just giving you the info they released to us publicly as well as providing my own opinion. You still haven't told us who is attacking Jagex. Isn't there anybody attacking Jagex that I have to defend them from? I don't know. Please tell us who?

11-May-2021 01:44:16

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

I’m sorry I don’t think you understand where I’m coming from, I appreciate your concerns to defend RuneScape and I do appreciate them but you fail to be productive on the thread topic and to fairly and kindly converse with the thread creator.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 02:19:53

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

ShallPrevail said :
I’m sorry I don’t think you understand where I’m coming from, I appreciate your concerns to defend RuneScape and I do appreciate them but you fail to be productive on the thread topic and to fairly and kindly converse with the thread creator.

I am solely discussing Future Game Update regardless what your concern is. I do not know who is attacking Jagex that you think I am defending.

AFAIK Jagex is releasing the Elder Godwar content throughout this year and they have already released Azzanadra's Quest and Raksha. Unless you can provide us confirmed information otherwise they won't release more Elder Godwar content, there is nothing to believe they won't.

11-May-2021 02:36:18

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Seems like you’re having a bad day because you’re just repeating yourself after I stated very kindly that you don’t understand where the thread creator *myself* is coming from.

To help you out *I shouldn’t have to and it’s not apart of the thread topic but I feel bad for you* maybe you should google the definition defending, nobody has to be literally *attacking* anyone for someone to defend something but thanks for coming out.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 02:55:16 - Last edited on 11-May-2021 02:56:15 by ShallPrevail

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

@ShallPrevail

I am having a pretty nice day actually with DXP Live. Can't really complain about the content.

Seems like you have nothing productive to add to the Future Game Update. You are just not happy you don't get the dungeon and just the dungeon GWD3 now but it will come out as part of the much bigger Elder Godwar content package. We know that but what else do you want to talk about productively and constructively?

11-May-2021 03:06:50 - Last edited on 11-May-2021 03:14:55 by Dilbert2001

Quick find code: 16-17-254-66214954 Back to Top