Forums

Elder godwars future updates

Quick find code: 16-17-254-66214954

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’m not going to repeat myself multiple times to one person, one of my points is I am disappointed with the over hype and the delay of almost two years and you said they never brought up elder godwars that far back and then I stated they announced elder gwd3 even back at runefest from two years ago and you totally changed your objective and reasoning to basically who cares what the thread creator thinks, feels and that RuneScape can do what they want, Does this ring a bell?

You pretty much tried to close my thread yourself. You’re being rude, misleading and flaming the thread creator.
Always think creatively, and you shall be creative.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 03:22:14

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I certainly didn't change anything. What they announced "2 years" ago (actually about 1.5 years ago) was the dungeon but now it is being repurposed to a full blown expansion kind of content Elder Godwar with different kinds of content instead of a dungeon. Jagex admitted the Azzanadra's Quest was being pushed back to earlier this year because of the high engagement of Dragonkin content. They said it clearly in a livestream last year. That's their words, not mine.

11-May-2021 03:33:27

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Yes you did, go re read our conversation, I understand that you do not care about how loosely they announce things, I understand you’re okay with the delay because they are making the elder gwd3 a bigger deal than just a regular elder gwd3 dungeon, I understand you don’t care how I feel about them delaying it and how it can effect the player bases progress, goals, achievements and overall in game experience, I understand that you don’t appreciate the fact that I think you’re trying to just bring up random things to prove your point and to avoid the obvious problems that are happening with RuneScape and the elder godwars situation that has occurred, I understand that you will continue to repeat yourself because there’s nothing wrong with you continuing a conversation that somewhat attains the goal of the thread creator.

Thank you for your concerns but this is not helping my thread, please stop.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 03:44:30

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Seems like you are just repeating yourself many times rather.

As for the discussion of the Elder Godwar content, especially GWD3, I believe they will come probably in a week or two, near or just after the DXP Live. :)

11-May-2021 03:48:59

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

I was just trying to help someone who may have been naturally concerned with the thread creators concern. I asked multiple times to try a new polite approach to the situation or to stop and you chose to fail and continue the same approach.

Thank you for your estimate.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 03:53:52

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

What concern do you have? When will GWD3 come out which I gave my opinion already? And who else have the concern you are trying to help?

At least tell us what's your concern, why do you think so, before we can help you. :)

11-May-2021 04:10:29

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

ShallPrevail said :
Enough is enough, they can’t keep teasing updates like this and act like delaying it for 2 years is totally okay and to continue to just talk about it and bring it up like they are going to release it every single month for two years and not even release any elder godwars boss content. This itself ruins the game by delaying our passion and the time we invest in the game. I understand COVID-19 is happening so mistakes are going to happen but this seems like a thing that has happened even beforehand.

It’s time we deserve creativity with honesty and things that will and do exist in RuneScape and not something to tease us with for 1-2 years or even longer.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 04:18:35

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

I requested that you stop helping because you don’t understand, so again and again and again and again, please stop.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-May-2021 04:19:31

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

If you don't think I am helping you don't have to reply and just let the other who are interested and found my posts helpful to join in for the discussion. I certainly believe I am discussing absolutely on topic as the most crucial point is the content developers do not control what content they release and exactly when. In many occasions it is based on engagement and other factors.

For instance, as I mentioned they created more unannounced Dragonkin Content instead of releasing Azzanadra's Quest earlier because of high engagement of Dragonkin content. On the contrary, they removed Haiti and Skoll, again not the RS3 developers or the players asked for, but because of low engagement.

When the content developers don't control what content they create and when will they release it, what do you think we can do?

And seriously the RS3 content team has been very candid in telling us the engagement factor in their content creation and update release, as well as when it was really their fault in missing the release date of a certain project like Archaeology, they admitted it.

11-May-2021 04:30:17

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-May-2021 14:30:49

Quick find code: 16-17-254-66214954 Back to Top