Forums

Kerapac Yak Track September 21

Quick find code: 16-17-250-66180412

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,647 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Kerapac themed Yak Track will be added to the game on September 21st, next Monday. I for sure will use Bonds to skip the yak track. This is definitely a Yak Track theme I didn't even think of. Talk to the Mechanayak at burthope and prifddinas for more info. I'm excited for a Kerapac themed teleport at tier 50 of this upcoming yak track. Let me know what you guys think of this upcoming yak track down below.

14-Sep-2020 23:54:56

Vengeance of
Mar Member 2018

Vengeance of

Posts: 2,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The timing makes sense, I guess. Between the new Dragonkin themed D&D this week, the Archaeology XP embargo ending a week into the track, and Orthen dropping some time in October if it hasn't been delayed (plus the fact it'll be nearly three months to the day since the previous track started and six months minus two days from the Zodiyak track -- personally I would have waiting until the embargo ended, but ), the time's right for a Kerapac/Dragonkin/Anachronia themed Yak Track. A Kerapac track, if you will.

Also, since we're dealing with a mechanical Yak, I think this is the closest we'll get to Yak to the Future.

15-Sep-2020 02:08:19

Vengeance of
Mar Member 2018

Vengeance of

Posts: 2,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Woot. More cosmetics ftw :P

I hope we get more animations this time around. Not to mention this that the new tool animation section added from Travelling Artisan opens up some possibilities for, say, Dragonkin or Primal skins for our tools.

18-Sep-2020 01:30:52

Quick find code: 16-17-250-66180412 Back to Top