Forums

Kerapac Yak Track September 21

Quick find code: 16-17-250-66180412

Princess S24
Sep Member 2022

Princess S24

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I find it really frustrating that one of the tasks is to play 15 mini-games, yet when I try to play (Pest control, Stealing Creations, Castle Wars) there are no players in the dedicated worlds. These games should be re-worked so they can be played either solo, or with less players. It's sad that a game I once loved doesn't have enough people to be able to play.

27-Sep-2020 20:03:04

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Princess S24 said :
I find it really frustrating that one of the tasks is to play 15 mini-games, yet when I try to play (Pest control, Stealing Creations, Castle Wars) there are no players in the dedicated worlds. These games should be re-worked so they can be played either solo, or with less players. It's sad that a game I once loved doesn't have enough people to be able to play.

You should check out the minigame spotlight. For instance, Fishing Trawler is under the spotlight now. There should be plenty of people there, and I think you can solo this one too. No sweat. :)

27-Sep-2020 20:28:00

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Princess S24 said :

Does it say you have to play those games?

If not just find others you can solo.

Just because you want to play those doesnt mean jagex should change them.

Theres clearly a difference between want and have.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

27-Sep-2020 22:58:34 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2020 22:59:55 by Draco Burnz

A Thorondor

A Thorondor

Posts: 927 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Princess S24 said :

I absolutely love they added minigames to the yak track. It is frustrating though to not find other players for a team, I expected more of a revival. Ah, the good old days when I did clan wars all day for weeks.
The minigames are fun enough but the rewards are lacking. And that's pretty much the only thing players today care about.

05-Oct-2020 11:27:31

ignoble one

ignoble one

Posts: 3,327 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A Thorondor said :
Princess S24 said :

I absolutely love they added minigames to the yak track. It is frustrating though to not find other players for a team, I expected more of a revival. Ah, the good old days when I did clan wars all day for weeks.
The minigames are fun enough but the rewards are lacking. And that's pretty much the only thing players today care about.

Doing that one on F2P is pretty limited.
Cabbage Face Punch is the only viable option since you can actually do it solo.

05-Oct-2020 11:53:17

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A Thorondor said :
Princess S24 said :

For Yak Track, the minigame task counts only thalers obtained. Since minigame under the Spotlight gives 5x as many thalers, it is always the most efficient way to do Kerapac/Yak tracks.

Note that Yak Track is not meant to be an "all day for weeks" grindfest. It features more varieties and less recurrent grinding much like Yak Track rather, abiding to WHO's ICD-11 agenda. :)

05-Oct-2020 15:57:48 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2020 16:36:24 by Dilbert2001

Quick find code: 16-17-250-66180412 Back to Top