Forums

ETA on Wildy upd8 for PK'ers?

Quick find code: 16-17-20-66261007

Da Dope Pope
Jul Member 2011

Da Dope Pope

Posts: 1,377 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex, you said for us to expect more wilderness updates.

I'm pleading with you to make something for us pk'ers in ur next wildy upd8.

Pretty please, with sugar on it, and a cherry on top?

I got nothing but love for you Jagex but if you make it harder/near impossible for me to pk in rs.

Ima have to go back to pkn again irl, and i've been clean on that since I found ur lovely game back in 06'

Sincerely,

Long time pker, long time lover of rs3.

Thanks for your time.

25-Aug-2022 04:36:21

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,647 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support. Now that players don't need to worry about pkers unless they opt in, more pvp focused updates for the pkers to benefit the pking community is welcome. I want a hard mode warbands that would be great for clans to fight amongst each other.

30-Aug-2022 07:06:31

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Posts: 1,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What more do Pker's need?

You got a spot to fight with each other?

So far no one uses this abilty so that's more then enough reason to say Pking is death why should we need to revive it?

Making it more rewarding so people can abuse this system with multi logs no ty.
People just want easy punch bags in wildy and call it Pking nop that history gladly.

The only real Pk update they need to make is a Pking world only.
Just a mid size island no mobs no random item spawns.
A safe bank zone surrounded with barriers and 4 teles that teleport you to random spot so you can fight player vs player.

04-Sep-2022 09:59:52

DarthChosen
Apr Member 2017

DarthChosen

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"so far no one uses this abilty so that's more then enough reason to say Pking is death why should we need to revive it?"

so youve watched every world 24/7 since the update launched?
ive both been in a pvp battle and watched pvp battles since the launch of the new wilderness.

i do agree with pvp worlds, but not a new area, i mean like osrs pvp worlds where almost everything is unsafe.
pssst....we know who you are. Hail Sithis!

05-Sep-2022 02:03:29

Genuisdragon
Feb Member 2022

Genuisdragon

Posts: 234 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support. The only pvp update the game could use are mini game updates for castle wars/clan wars. PvP in the Wilderness is already dangerous as you lose everything what more do you want? If you really want to pk then go to old school where it's alive and well.

08-Sep-2022 23:43:18

Pachuli714
Mar Member 2008

Pachuli714

Posts: 4,549 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Qwis7 said :

So far no one uses this abilty so that's more then enough reason to say Pking is death why should we need to revive it?

People just want easy punch bags in wildy and call it Pking nop that history gladly.

A safe bank zone surrounded with barriers and 4 teles that teleport you to random spot so you can fight player vs player.

What more do they need? More unwilling victims, of course. PVP is there but no one wants to do it. What's a poor PKer to do?? *sniffle*

27-Sep-2022 17:02:52

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pachuli714 said :
Qwis7 said :

What more do they need? More unwilling victims, of course. PVP is there but no one wants to do it. What's a poor PKer to do?? *sniffle*

Sums up pretty much how every single wilderness update in the past decade went. Until they kinda fixed this cesspool.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

28-Sep-2022 05:42:48 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2022 05:43:12 by Rikornak

Sylvanheart
Oct Member 2023

Sylvanheart

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd be happy to see some genuine PKing updates, actually. I don't PK at all. Period. But I really appreciate that they have finally made the Wilderness an interesting place that genuinely rewards risk with reward without having the risk aspect being abused by PKers who, in their defence, were often just looking for a fight.

Now that we finally have things separated, yeah by all means go to town on the PKing updates. Just as long as it doesn't end up dragging the rest of us into it again I'm happy to let them spend development time on improving the PvP in this game.

28-Sep-2022 07:29:41 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2022 14:47:03 by Sylvanheart

Quick find code: 16-17-20-66261007 Back to Top