Forums

Yak Track: Yak to Basics Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-177-66205550

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,203 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(Not that this thread is a future game update anymore but I just want to include this post anyways)

Incredible enough, no yak pets this time around (unless if you want to consider Crunchy as the yak pet, though that would be silly). No teleport animations either too, instead we get two different rest animations, one of which is a reference to the sleeping bag.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

01-Mar-2021 15:14:37 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2021 15:17:33 by WTFmybacon

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WTFmybacon said :
(Not that this thread is a future game update anymore but I just want to include this post anyways)

Incredible enough, no yak pets this time around (unless if you want to consider Crunchy as the yak pet, though that would be silly). No teleport animations either too, instead we get two different rest animations, one of which is a reference to the sleeping bag.

Is there a list of all the rewards out yet? I don't seem to find it as supposedly not many (if any) have done all 50 tiers of Yak Tracks already.

01-Mar-2021 18:03:30

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,203 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
WTFmybacon said :

Is there a list of all the rewards out yet? I don't seem to find it as supposedly not many (if any) have done all 50 tiers of Yak Tracks already.

I don't know if there is any lists outside of the game yet since I found out about them in-game.
Also, I have already fully completed it (yes, I used skips), but I don't know why that would matter since you can still see all the rewards before you unlock them in the game.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

01-Mar-2021 18:24:42

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^
There are like 9000 cosmetics items. I don't know about everybody else but I certainly wouldn't have the time to go through all of them and see what are being added today and still getting a chance to miss out something.

After all, if everybody can just check the cosmetic interface then the RS Wiki would be useless.

01-Mar-2021 18:36:30

Quick find code: 16-17-177-66205550 Back to Top