Forums

Grove+ divine egggs

Quick find code: 15-16-678-66282209

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,469 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes.

Divine eggs are a replacement for getting nests, which you need for hatchet pieces. You'll need to change your preferences at the Guthix Memorial.

Had the same issue myself for the first hour or so until a clannie pointed out my mistake.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

20-Jun-2023 14:17:47

Amberrose34
Sep Member 2005

Amberrose34

Posts: 4,529 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A strange temporary bug occurred today when I began receiving divine eggs again. After I received five in a short space of time I decided to do something about it. I logged off and then on again. After that bird's nests (and nests+) dropped again.

26-Jun-2023 21:14:24

Skilexa
Mar Member 2004

Skilexa

Posts: 203 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
personaly the grove update is a joke they hype that having max out the grove would have better selection of trees. I rather have the option to tell the oak person which trees to plant that way the grove does not have too many normal trees. If you refuse to do this then give us the option to grow teak and mahogany trees. You would think with this being a major construction hub you would have at least some of them in there. Plus if your making woodcuting like the mining rework why not give the trees in the grove a special no fall enchantment so there is no down time. You could had also made this the woodcutting guild since there is not one in this version of the game. Highly skilled player can handle some pvm but tends to avoid PVP will only do friendly duels for no stakes.

26-Jun-2023 21:59:51

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who "hype that have max out the grove would have better selection of trees"?

They never hyped Woodcutter Grove. They didn't release anything even minor details of prior to the livestream 4 days before the Woodcutter Grove update. And when they finally previewed the Grove, they gave us a livestream and developer blog clearly showing what we would get in the Grove on what tiers.

Nothing about selection of trees.

27-Jun-2023 16:38:54

Quick find code: 15-16-678-66282209 Back to Top