Forums

Bug? Completing ED4 Book

Quick find code: 15-16-596-66269661

Nexpresso
Nov Member 2020

Nexpresso

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[/link][imgur src=]Hello everyone, I wanted to know how many of you have tried to complete the achievement: "The worst witch's grimoire" - Find and restore all 22 pages from the burnt grimoire in the Zamorakian Undercity.

I did and when I found the last page something peculiar happened: imgur image https://imgur.com/a/JNZnVqG (sorry I can't seem to upload the image here)

The counter hit zero (which shouldn't, it should ha have been completed) and the last entry was unchecked.
Anyone facing this issue? Is this an actual bug?
Trust me, I'm an Engineer

20-Dec-2022 22:44:56 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2022 22:53:01 by Nexpresso

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,757 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are a lot of people reporting this. Latest news, Jagex is investigating.

Here's the exact quote, for what that's worth:

"I'll whack this into the QA channel and get something in the system so I can check this out."
-JagexRamen on Reddit

20-Dec-2022 22:52:54

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,469 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jonivi said :
I am having the same issue. Submitted a bug report and nothing. This is keeping me from getting my MQC back. Super annoying.

1. You should not expect a personalised response to a bug report.

2. Bug fixing is a process that involves recreation, fixing and testing before a change is released. This takes time - sometimes a lot of it.

3. Almost everyone at Jagex was on holiday over the Christmas/New Year period, so issues will have been looked at more slowly anyway.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

05-Jan-2023 15:02:22

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SlickShady said :
Is there an update to this? I have run through the dungeon now and the pages im missing are not there on the rerun(i do remember picking them up previously).
Is there an official jagex channel for this issue?

The fix to this issue could be on monday but no guarantees as it's been a month of similar backlogged issues such as this one.

05-Jan-2023 16:00:47

Quick find code: 15-16-596-66269661 Back to Top