Forums

Broken Free Death

Quick find code: 15-16-404-66292293

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

Posts: 3,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just died to Risen Ghosts and had to run to my grave to get my stuff. I thought we had free deaths this week as a holiday buff, but it is not working for me. I had been planing on doing a few, if not all, of my last 4 quests and maybe try to do some combat oriented stuff I don't normally do during this free death week, but it looks like my plans are ruined and I won't be doing those things this week, which really sucks since I took this week off for the holidays and to do those things.

Are there any indications that they will fix this problem? I input a bug report, but they are most likely out themselves for the holidays and won't see it in time for me to do what I wanted to do.

25-Dec-2023 23:59:57

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

I tested it and again I had to run to my gravestone after dying to the ranged trolls on Death Plateau. Why is it broken for me? Am I getting the luck buff or not? I am getting the extended daily challenges, although it is annoying having to do extended ones every day to get the letter instead of just the normal amount. I input another bug report, but like I said before, it appears that they may not fix this before the event ends, which means I am stuck. Is anyone else having this problem?

26-Dec-2023 10:17:23

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

It is has still not been fixed for me. I guess I will have to forego my plans for this week and do other stuff. This isn't the 1st time content has been broken for me and I guess it won't be the last with my bad luck.

At least I was not one of the people who was locked out of the game for so long they were given a title related to them being able to play again, but I did have a broken/missing music track that took me contacting them for multiple years and finally via multiple social media sites (which is stupid since they should action their reports and/or their own forum) before it was fixed. Oh well. Just another problem that Jagex won't fix. Their communication and help services are pretty bad and have never gotten better with all the years I have played this game.

27-Dec-2023 01:05:17

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Definitely not true. Anywhere and how you die, regardless you die to a boss, a non-boss pvm NPC like troll in Death Plateau or non-pvm activities like traps, poison etc during this event, will result in FREE DEATH. You just claim your stuff totally FREE from Death in his usual office.

28-Dec-2023 17:18:23

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Qwis7 said :
Oke dilbert could you not direcly respones to me in a third person next time just say my name next time to advoid confusion and political drama thanks.

Maybe it is true maybe not at least I say my bad and sorry if I'm not true.
At least some apoligies am I right. ;)

When I replied to a thread without quoting anybody, it means to be a general comment to everybody, especially OP.

That said, I didn't "direclty responses to you in a third person" at all. In fact, my comment was also meant for OP (and whoever share his opinions and experiences) such as dying to trolls and not bosses in Death Plateau won't trigger free death.

29-Dec-2023 01:35:55

Quick find code: 15-16-404-66292293 Back to Top