Forums

Tier 3 Fort Forinthry Bugged

Quick find code: 15-16-293-66274572

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There may be a display bug in the A Fort of My Own achievement. It may show you the wrong building you haven't maxed out.

Try to do T3 of other buildings. I don't know if there is an easier way to know what tiers are our buildings but I found it rather easy to know I have a T3 Command Center if I have 10 more workers than before the update. If I can swap prayer book in the new Chapel Altar, it is T3. When I have 25% more charges in my Invention Machines magically. It is T3.

Hopes this info helps. :)

14-Feb-2023 01:24:58

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It'd help if there was an indicator of what has already been built, eg: a little green tick top-left Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

14-Feb-2023 08:46:40

Lil Blu
Jul Member 2019

Lil Blu

Posts: 1,479 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
There may be a display bug in the A Fort of My Own achievement. It may show you the wrong building you haven't maxed out.

Try to do T3 of other buildings. I don't know if there is an easier way to know what tiers are our buildings but I found it rather easy to know I have a T3 Command Center if I have 10 more workers than before the update. If I can swap prayer book in the new Chapel Altar, it is T3. When I have 25% more charges in my Invention Machines magically. It is T3.

Hopes this info helps. :)

This helped me. Thank you so much for explaining. Kept saying I needed to do the Command Centre when it was the Chapel I had missed upgrading to Tier 3.

Hope you had a lovely
Valentine's Day
!
<3
"It is brief, but beautiful, and should be protected."

SEREN - on mortal life

14-Feb-2023 13:26:08

O k i
Jan Member 2018

O k i

Posts: 848 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have rebuild all the buildings to tier 3 multiple times. All have all the options that tier 3 buildings have. It still shows my command center & town hall as not level 3. I have the additional 10 workers at the town hall. i have the cap at the command center. this achievement is completely bugged. just going to give up till the fix the issue. enough wasting my time with bad xp rates trying to complete it.

14-Feb-2023 21:43:45

Quick find code: 15-16-293-66274572 Back to Top