Forums

steelseries new promo claimed?

Quick find code: 15-16-292-66279140

Lord Bakura
Jul Member 2011

Lord Bakura

Posts: 138 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so i am logging into steelseries to claim the new promo and it say's i alreaddy claimed this this promo.

now i looked closely and i didint click the old promo. this one has the steel unicorn in the picture but i am not allowed to claim it...

jaxes help?

27-Apr-2023 18:28:37

Lucky Axe
Oct Member 2005

Lucky Axe

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
May3

So I logged in to Steel Series and got my key.. went to Diango and clicked redeem code... received message "Your code was not valid, please try again" ... tried several times with same result.. checked code to be sure that it was correct ...not sure where to go from here ={{ Did I go to the wrong place to redeem the key ?

03-May-2023 14:05:14

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,220 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
May3

So I logged in to Steel Series and got my key.. went to Diango and clicked redeem code... received message "Your code was not valid, please try again" ... tried several times with same result.. checked code to be sure that it was correct ...not sure where to go from here ={{ Did I go to the wrong place to redeem the key ?

Don't think you can redeem it at Diango. Instead, try here: https://secure.runescape.com/m=billing_core/voucherform.ws
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

03-May-2023 16:04:20

Quick find code: 15-16-292-66279140 Back to Top