Forums

Fork Handles?

Quick find code: 15-16-125-66287212

Rooo
Apr Member 2006

Rooo

Posts: 891 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi

There are four types of ritual candles for necromancy. Basic, Regular, Greater, and those Flaming Skulls (i'm ignoring white candles).

But I only ever use Basic Ritual Candles, because they are cheap and even though they dont have the durability of the others, there is always something else needs repairing anyhow on tier 3. Thank you one-click repair all!

So the others might just as well be (yes you know it) Fork Handles!

SUGGESTION

Why not make the higher tier candles increase the durability of the glyphs on the ritual site?

That would make them useful, instead of their present meaningless existence

It would also mean that some of the effort and resources that went into creating them (necroplasm) was given back through the ritual.

15-Sep-2023 18:10:12 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2023 18:16:59 by Rooo

Killashandra
Dec Member 2005

Killashandra

Posts: 1,357 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm with you, I've used the other types but only when I've got them for free. Otherwise, I don't have any issues with clicking the one-click repair every so often.

I think there would be more incentive to use the higher level candles if they increased the durability, as you suggested, or even enhanced the multiply/attraction levels slightly.

17-Sep-2023 16:04:02

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,258 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean the medium sized candles do have the advantage, that you don't need to repair after the 6th ritual in any given t3 ritual cycle - but I certainly would love to see them doing something about the big one, since it doesn't matter if I have to repair them alongside the II glyph or the III ones - and the flame skull obviously - especially that. Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

18-Sep-2023 09:59:23

Quick find code: 15-16-125-66287212 Back to Top