Forums

Thats soon.

Quick find code: 14-15-912-66282822

Bruce Waayne
Mar Member 2024

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,667 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aug 7 for necromancy. Seems very soon feel like it was announced yesterday, i feel like another copy and paste skill with dogshit slow xp rates of 5k/hour is coming our way.

Inb4 all the fanbois cry "5K AN HOUR IZ FAST WAAAAAAAAA" "YOU GET FREE SPINS/XP EVERY DAY WAAAAAAAAAA"
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! Goodbye Forumers its been fun.

30-Jun-2023 01:51:17 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2023 01:51:32 by Bruce Waayne

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bruce Waayne said :
Aug 7 for necromancy. Seems very soon feel like it was announced yesterday, i feel like another copy and paste skill with dogshit slow xp rates of 5k/hour is coming our way.

why do you think that?

the skill as been in works for a very long time apparently.

we also know its combat, which means it will follow cb xp curve in one or another.

did you not watch the teasers?
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

30-Jun-2023 08:16:05 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2023 08:34:25 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

333333333 said :
Wondering who will race to #1 200m xp!

my original plan was to race to top 100 (if i could top page) as long as it wasnt being released in august. but it is so unfortunately i cant do that for this skill.

but im sure le me will be
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

30-Jun-2023 08:35:16

BrunoNutto
Feb Member 2023

BrunoNutto

Posts: 3,328 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
I wasn't expecting this until later in the year, excellent news! :)

I hope it's not a rush job though, just cramming in the end of dev time to make sure they get it out before the end of summer, whilst schools/colleges are still in break.

This quote from the newspost seems to be hinting at some apprehension on Jagex's part. So hopefully it won't be poor on first release like Invention was.

the Necromancy experience doesn't end on release day. On top of a new Season of content themed around Necromancy, we'll also be working closely with all of you to address your feedback and evolve the skill with players. We've already got a whole host of development time set aside post-launch to address any feedback, and we'll continue to evolve it well beyond that.

30-Jun-2023 11:42:22 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2023 11:44:38 by BrunoNutto

Elion Z

Elion Z

Posts: 541 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its sad how skeptical people can be. Le me has already posted on social media that he will find it difficult to get adequate vacation to race. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy a new skill. Even Rank 1 is allowed to have priorities in life, and people should not pile pressure on him to play Necromancy. Let him play for fun.

30-Jun-2023 12:51:23

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

BrunoNutto said :
Rooh said :
I wasn't expecting this until later in the year, excellent news! :)

I hope it's not a rush job though, just cramming in the end of dev time to make sure they get it out before the end of summer, whilst schools/colleges are still in break.

This quote from the newspost seems to be hinting at some apprehension on Jagex's part. So hopefully it won't be poor on first release like Invention was.

the Necromancy experience doesn't end on release day. On top of a new Season of content themed around Necromancy, we'll also be working closely with all of you to address your feedback and evolve the skill with players. We've already got a whole host of development time set aside post-launch to address any feedback, and we'll continue to evolve it well beyond that.

They didnt start dev time on it when we found out. Its been on works for a while so it doesnt seem to be a rush job
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

30-Jun-2023 13:08:49

Quick find code: 14-15-912-66282822 Back to Top