Forums

Bug:Samurai outfit disappeared

Quick find code: 14-15-878-66289660

Xsoulshadow

Xsoulshadow

Posts: 723 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Firstly, why is there no place here on the forum to bring up bugs?

The samurai outfit and owari katana i purchased with a premium membership token disappeared from my override list. I've asked around and it's happened to other players too, but it doesnt seem to be getting any attention despite me and others reporting the bug. So what are we supposed to do if reporting the bug results in "we are unable to verify the lost item(s)"? Because that's what they told me.

31-Oct-2023 15:54:17

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

Posts: 14,761 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bugs are reported in-game, not on the forums. This allows you to tell the bug-busting team directly what the problems are, without telling the wider world - particularly those looking to exploit said bugs.

There is another thread discussing this. It seems to be a widespread bug that Jagex are aware of. However, if it's not been fixed yet, it may not be such a simple fix.

I'm sure it'll be sorted before long.

~A~

31-Oct-2023 16:40:06

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,469 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support > Troubleshooting and error codes > In-game > Content > Report a bug

Click here: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001355429-Report-a-bug

That tells you how to use the in-game bug report function like everyone else.

Original message details are unavailable.
Firstly, why is there no place here on the forum to bring up bugs?

And to answer your question: because the in-game system sends a bunch of technical information along with your report, which helps Jagex to reproduce the bug - an essential stage in fixing it.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

01-Nov-2023 07:30:50 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 07:48:31 by Archaeox

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Xsoulshadow. Original message details are unavailable.
The samurai outfit and owari katana i purchased with a premium membership token disappeared from my override list.
Try unfiltering the list so it shows items you do not own. Does the outfit show then?

There are some issues with the list at the moment, Jagex are aware, but there's no ETA for a fix.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

01-Nov-2023 12:43:24

Korthala
Mar Member 2023

Korthala

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This cosmetic has been missing for around 3 weeks now and nothing is being done. I've bug reported and forum posted multiple times with both of my accounts and nothing. Not even a word. Jagex doesn't care and we're screwed.

03-Nov-2023 17:02:38

Quick find code: 14-15-878-66289660 Back to Top