Forums

Last chance to show off avatar

Quick find code: 14-15-771-66293082

Calaeria
Aug Member 2008

Calaeria

Posts: 2,005 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is going to be long, with way too much information :P ...

I first started working on the Chompy hats straight after doing the Big Chompy Bird Hunting quest, in must have been '06/'07; my aim was to simply get the first one, that is all!
However, I enjoyed the activity so ended up killing too many, getting the second and maybe third hat too. Well, that's what made me decide to get all of them. I always knew it would be a long term goal, and it was, many years going back multiple times.

There's a problem with the Expert Dragon Archer hat though, I feel that it doesn't show up too well on my blonde haired character... I chose blonde on Tutorial Island and at some point promised I would never change it; so I just have to make do! Only temporarily, for example red/green for Christmas. Ever since two-tone hair colour was added, I allow a second colour, (Runeplate blue(turquoise) in avatar) but always make sure the primary is blonde. At least I think this helps it stand out more.

I've only keepsaked eight items. The six highest (5 feathered/1 of each colour) Chompy hats.
Then Golden partyhat and Golden cape.
@
CalaeriaRS

<3 the RS Music

24-Jan-2024 23:10:30

Quick find code: 14-15-771-66293082 Back to Top