Forums

Dude Forums Closing SALT!

Quick find code: 14-15-730-66293060

Bruce Waayne
Mar Member 2024

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,667 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FFS i dont want to make an acc on some fad social media website like X, Or reddit just so i can talk to a bunch of terminally internet lowlifes, and then suddenly someone dosnt like my opinion and im being threatened by some gen Z cyberbully... then some power abusing basement dweller mod can come @ me and just bans me for telling someone to stop being a baby or using a swear word like Damn or Shit...

Theres no reason why we shouldnt have a forum just for the game, god its so sad and irritating to see so many games shutting down their forums. Its not just sad its pathetic, your really going to be a bunch of stupid sheep and have all your game discussions on some garbage ass social media website. Ugh. :@
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! Goodbye Forumers its been fun.

12-Jan-2024 21:56:53 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2024 21:58:34 by Bruce Waayne

Bruce Waayne
Mar Member 2024

Bruce Waayne

PS: These sites do not let you have any type of free speech. Maybe X but thats it. And no im not talking about saying racial slurs 24/7 im talking serious debates and topics with facts and logic presented, if mod dosnt like it, its hidden ur banned.

PSS: Finding a clan will be hassle now LOL

PSSS: Like all things jagex shuts down the playerbase will step up and bring it back im sure. So we have that to look forward to. ;)

PSSSS: There is no way to report issues to jagex or give criticism about the game without forums...
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! Goodbye Forumers its been fun.

12-Jan-2024 22:04:49 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2024 15:42:54 by Bruce Waayne

Abby Taylor
Nov Member 2019

Abby Taylor

Posts: 2,214 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"These sites do not let you have any type of free speech."

Meanwhile the runescape forums will delete your posts if you say that somebody is being annoying.

You can type 20 paragraphs of perfectly well thought out argumentation, with precise and rule abiding verbiage, but then if you said somebody was being a troll or used the term idiot once, nope whole post is deleted by a moderator.

The runescape forums are so insanely stifling that users have made it a sport to dance around the rules for the last decade.
200m Woodcutting: 08/08/2021

Completionist: 09/10/2021

12-Jan-2024 22:11:34

Bruce Waayne
Mar Member 2024

Bruce Waayne

Original message details are unavailable.
"These sites do not let you have any type of free speech."

Meanwhile the runescape forums will delete your posts if you say that somebody is being annoying.

You can type 20 paragraphs of perfectly well thought out argumentation, with precise and rule abiding verbiage, but then if you said somebody was being a troll or used the term idiot once, nope whole post is deleted by a moderator.

The runescape forums are so insanely stifling that users have made it a sport to dance around the rules for the last decade.

I almost never have my posted hidden or deleted and i havent been banned in ages. This is the only forum on the internet i feel i can actually argue.

12-Jan-2024 22:13:21

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

I almost never have my posted hidden or deleted and i havent been banned in ages. This is the only forum on the internet i feel i can actually argue.

tbh yes.

as people may know, ive been in many heated discussion. the only times posts get hidden is when they dive out of context of the argument and dive into personal attacks not the actual topic at hand.

funny how the people who say its strict are the ones that did that, shock horror. lolol
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

12-Jan-2024 23:29:27

Ironman Gup
Sep Member 2023

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,523 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

tbh yes.

as people may know, ive been in many heated discussion. the only times posts get hidden is when they dive out of context of the argument and dive into personal attacks not the actual topic at hand.

funny how the people who say its strict are the ones that did that, shock horror. lolol

Didnt you used to write comments in black text on random forums attacking people to circumvent the rules?
Against Raffle Rigging since 2015

13-Jan-2024 02:16:44 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2024 02:16:56 by Ironman Gup

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

tbh yes.

Mate, dont start getting argumentative now, i have watched you for years running to fh snitching on everybody, "shock horror lolol" are words you just borrowed from others cos your beloved fh is pointless now.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

13-Jan-2024 02:36:30

The contents of this message have been hidden

13-Jan-2024 02:56:33

Ironman Gup
Sep Member 2023

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,523 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
F-mods who no longer get to be little aristocrats over a tiny community haha. Imagine.
Gonna get flamed in discord servers probably.

After the way that many of them treated the forum community, I wouldn't be surprised if they get flamed.
Against Raffle Rigging since 2015

13-Jan-2024 03:36:11 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2024 03:36:31 by Ironman Gup

Quick find code: 14-15-730-66293060 Back to Top