Forums

Musical Review

Quick find code: 14-15-56-66292315

Emma Eyre

Emma Eyre

Posts: 87 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Rogues Den
We'll all this adds up to is this piece being lovely. there is a bit of playful to this piece. the horns dominate it and make the listener aware. They keep him awake. The middle has a bridge which keeps him aware of the musical structure. Regardless, its repetitive.

Arabian 2
The piece is warm, yet it has an element that makes the listener feel the rhythmic expression. there is no doubt so rhythmic expressive pattern on this piece as it progresses, the listener is induced to think of hard work.

Arabian 3
this sounds mischievous and somewhat ominous.

Architect of war
This song seems to have some powerful introduction. I love this slow buildup.

The art of hocus-pocus
A very dark song that easily grips the listener's attention. I believe the chants make this all the more powerful. Anyway, I don't like it.

Artistry
This piece makes me laugh. its repetitive opening is a bit obsessive. I don't think it's bad at all. Just a bit juvenile in performance. I don't think it's bad at all.

As fate would have it
This sounds like something out of a circus or ice cream truck. It definitely has the elements of a carnival, and circus all put together. I like it thought. It's something that you just don't forget. And yes, I do believe this piece to be beautiful as well. it is many things. Beautiful yes, sublime? no. not at all

Assault and battery
Just as I expected a serious composition. Who would have thought of anything less.

Attention
A classical staple RuneScape song. I'm sure everyone has heard this.

26-Dec-2023 20:44:55

Volte Face

Volte Face

Posts: 948 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dragontooth Island - its sombre yet gentle tone gives me late summer vibes. Might just be because I trained divination in September

Hero's Return - more like hero's entire journey. Sounds heroic, what more do you want

Other Side - use of organs and flute really give it an otherworldly touch. Unlike some I preferer the remastered version because it's cleaner.
The age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

28-Dec-2023 13:38:48

Quick find code: 14-15-56-66292315 Back to Top