Forums

Alt 1 Toolkit

Quick find code: 14-15-509-66288652

TheTrollyUno

TheTrollyUno

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So i took a break for a little bit, now that im back i keep seeing everyone talking about ALT1 Toolkit. I was just wondering if its "approved" by Jagex to use because it looks super useful for clue scroll help. Thank you from your friendly neighborhood TrollyOne I am the color Red in a world of black and white

13-Oct-2023 04:48:23

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there,

See the " Macroing and Third-Party Software/Hardware " section of the Rules of RuneScape , which goes into some additional detail about what is not allowed.

If the software does not violate that rule and you keep in mind the fact that use of any third-party software is always officially "use at your own risk ", then you can formulate your own educated decision on whether or not you choose to use this (or any) third-party software.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

13-Oct-2023 05:51:08

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,469 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alt1 is not "Approved", but neither is it outright banned.

For a long discussion of the good and bad aspects of using it, see this thread from August.

As with all 3rd party applications, it is very much "use at your own risk".
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

13-Oct-2023 07:20:05 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2023 07:20:19 by Archaeox

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To dumb it down into a manageable answer.....

It's fine to use but don't start complaining when you try to log in one day and find that you have been banned for botting "and you know 100% that you certainly have not botted"

For the life of me, i just can't understand why Jagex refuse to end the confusion around this topic.........

I'm no genius and i won't admit to being "that guy who fixed Runescape" but it's honestly this easy..

Is it allowed.

1 - Yes

2 - No

Much love

Scouse - Spent my life trying.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

13-Oct-2023 22:58:26 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2023 22:59:08 by Scouse

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Incredibly useful toolkit like alt1 needs to be added as a built in feature for the game. Towers and lockboxes are impossible otherwise.

Very agreeable but Jagex can't keep on using it as a reason to temp ban players who they are not really sure if they are cheating or not.

If you can explain any other reason why this fuckin dumb ass saying exists "Use it at your own risk" rather than "No - don't use it", feel free to enlighten me =)

Don't get me wrong, i get it and know exactly how useful it can be but a simple yes or no ain't that hard lol.

Much love

Scouse - Reasonable doubt exists cos sometimes bullshit arises =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

14-Oct-2023 03:40:45

Quick find code: 14-15-509-66288652 Back to Top