Forums

Forum removal, the real reason

Quick find code: 14-15-406-66293405

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Obviously it is an attempt to regain the rare market that you have famously lost.

Do the right thing then...

Fuck the trading side of forums off and leave the communtication side of things to happily live its life, i'm certain that your slave driven free labour forum mods would love to continue with the great things thay have done over the years.

Here is an example....

One time, back in the old days...

Item Discussion was a sub section dedicated to discussing items, the mere thought of anyone trying to sell was frowned upon..

Then all of a sudden i.d was the place to trade, any non trades became "off topic hidden posts"

Jagex, forums are far more than a trading place.

Do the right thing.

Much love

Scouse - Please.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Jan-2024 23:15:44

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miu said :
Item Discussions is probably the most self-important subforum here. Saying stuff like this just reinforces their inflated sense of value.

really doesn't matter and definitely isn't a factor in letting dead forums die.

The word "Reinforce" to me seems like a word only used as a last resort - For Example - During a court case if the overly strong bank vault needed some "Reinforcement" to steal it.

I did not mean it in that way, just seems like shit these day can't just be stolen, somewhere along the lines some fibs must be thrown about =(
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

20-Jan-2024 02:43:29

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
P.S

Dont hide this thread and ban me for botting because it comes close to the fuckin truth...

Bans Scouse... Oh wait... Looks left and right. lost my slime pool ID... Alright then new tactic... Bans Tranq...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

22-Jan-2024 17:11:56

Quick find code: 14-15-406-66293405 Back to Top