Forums

citadel problems.

Quick find code: 135-136-977-65968821

Sends
Jun Member 2021

Sends

Posts: 848 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
last week for our build tick we had everything for avatar habitat and storehouse to be upgraded. and since it reset this week its now telling us we were short on resources saying citadel is dipalated but everything is fine and our avatar is nowhere to be found? why is this like this. i made well sure we had more than enough resources last week with 15 total visits and over 6k timbers and 1k stone for both upgrades. is this a glitch that can be fixed jagex?

http://prntscr.com/hfnq3h
I'm me. I exist to exist.

solo player tired of the drama. I write my own destiny.

27-Nov-2017 00:41:24 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2017 00:42:56 by Sends

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I'm having some difficulty understanding exactly what your issue was, but I'll try to give you as much info as I can about maintaining/upgrading your Citadel.

As your clan has a Tier 2 Citadel, you need to reach a minimum of 10 Visitors (which you said you did) to allow for progress to be made on the upgrade to Tier 3. If your clan doesn't meet upkeep, no progress can be made on upgrades.

When making upgrades, your Citadel needs to have the resources gathered to meet upkeep first. All resources gathered above the required upkeep amount will go into upgrades that you have set.

The 2 things that come to mind are, something was overlooked and your clan actually did not meet upkeep, or your clan did meet upkeep and a glitch affected your clan's Citadel.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do, but just double check this interface to make sure everything is 100% before your Citadel is ticked to reset every week to make sure you're certain nothing is missing for upkeep:

Additionally, IIRC (it's been awhile since I've dealt with Tier upgrades) on the tab to the right (with the yellow "up" arrow) the upgrade will display the percentage as green text if progress is being made on the upgrade, and the text will be yellow or red if no progress is being made that week.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

27-Nov-2017 02:52:23 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2017 02:57:26 by Sicariu

Quick find code: 135-136-977-65968821 Back to Top