Forums

Bringing clan back from dead Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-816-66221965

Why Despise

Why Despise

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, my name is Ultra, you can reach me most easily on Discord, my handle is Ultra#9375. Years ago, I started a clan called Soundgarden and together we got it to tier 7 with a dragon. Life has kept me overwhelmed for a long time, so I passed ownership over to a friend who did his best to keep it alive, but now life has called him to other things. I have regained ownership of the clan, but it is now tier 2. A few dozen regular users who play at different times, many original members. LOOKING FOR LEADERSHIP. Looking for motivated and active players to give admin and key ranks to. PAYING PEOPLE 2MIL EACH TO CAP. Growing and upgrading a citadel isn't easy, and that's why we're making it less unappealing by offering a small token of our appreciation for your time.

Please send me a friend request and message on Discord ASAP! Please don't be shy! I need your help! Otherwise, my clan is toast! :O
Sick of cliquish, elitist-filled clans?
Look no further. You have arrived.

Check out our thread! Click here!

Founder of Soundgarden

12-Jul-2021 23:39:29 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2021 00:04:18 by Why Despise

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As was recently posted on a similar thread below:
Tren said :
This Forum is for getting help and advice with how clans and the clan system works. It is not used for recruiting.

If you are in need of people to fill open positions within your clan, the best place to post that is on your clan's recruitment/administration thread, allowing those already in your clan to express an interest in promotion. Or, as Kera suggested above, give the Looking for Admins? Check Here thread a try.

You are also welcome to recruit for those positions on the threads in the Recruitment - Looking for a Clan Forum of those individuals who you think would be good candidates for your openings.

Thank you & best of luck :)
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

13-Jul-2021 16:35:00

Quick find code: 135-136-816-66221965 Back to Top