Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Cuteypie

Cuteypie

Posts: 155 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Nutterz
Inactive Clan Owner: xKaitlynx
New leader: Cuteypie
Details: Nobody (and i do mean nobody, all members) is active, you may check the higher ranking members but i haven't seen a soul in the cc in forever. This clan needs a revival and i'd like to have leadership.

27-May-2018 00:19:43 - Last edited on 27-May-2018 00:24:34 by Cuteypie

Daddyattitud

Daddyattitud

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings Mod Shauny Oh most gracious Warden of the thread Clan: NUTZ FOR PC Inactive Clan Owner: Tiffanytjc New leader: VoidLordXian Details: I am another Deputy Owner of NUTZ FOR PC. I was contacted by VoidLordXian, and some other fellow clan members to try to help straighten out this mess. Descending order was not a good choice. I have been in contact with Angel55818 and as far as I can tell she has no intention of coming back. I was in contact with TiffinyTJC, about 4-5 years ago, whom you made owner. She was sick and in between hospitals, and at this point in time, I am not even sure she is still alive. I recommend you make VoidLordXian owner and skip this nonsense of going down the list of co-owners. Thank you very much for your time, daddyattitud PS: I believe I am still a paid in full member. [quote id=135-136-684-65507718-873-342868929][quote id=135-136-684-65507718-859-342483065]Just checking back again: I am the Deputy Owner of NUTZ FOR PC. Our Owner Angel55818 has been absent for nearly two years now. We are in need of cleaning up inactive members and an active Owner. (As there are citadel permissions that even I do not possess.) Clan: NUTZ FOR PC Owner: Angel55818 Deputy: VoidLordXian[/quote] Based on what I can see in your Clan there are at least 5+ co-owners, so I've let it default to the first co-owner based on ordering. Let me know if that helps :) [quote id=135-136-684-65507718-864-342626674]Clan

28-May-2018 00:29:29

HC Toef
Dec Member 2023

HC Toef

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Fall Of The Six
Inactive Clan Owner: [#4HZJYXLNF]
New leader: I M Toef
Details: This is a clan full of a bunch of my real life friends, all playing Hardcore Ironman mode. The main account I believe died, and we are hoping to bring new life into the clan, kicking or demoting the dead characters and recruiting in new HCIM.

29-May-2018 06:58:40

Brgiad
Nov Member 2008

Brgiad

Posts: 1,559 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Malicious Intent
Inactive Clan Owner: M a l i c e
New leader: Drakmor Kain
Details: We have had unique policy where if a one the we consider clan staff going to be busy outside runescape or not play for extended times they notify others in the staff so we can adjust and make a temp clan owner.

In our current leader case the last know login date was August 2017. They had returned from a 6-8 month absence in May of 2017, Before that they had stopped playing around Sept of 2016. Both times they have given us no notice of not playing at this point we are believe they are not coming back at all.

We really need to do a clan overhaul at this point due to having a few deputy owners that are
grossly inactive as well, plus a few other changes that only a clan owner can do.

Thanks
B

Skilling since 1900

Malicious Intent Skilling Clan

21-Jun-2018 12:09:22

FieryAshes

FieryAshes

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Monks of St. V
Inactive Clan Owner: Wolfqueen54
New leader: Ashy Bunny
Details: There are 4 deputy owners and the owner. The owner, Wolfqueen54 has not been online for at least a year, I believe. But the three other deputies (I'm the 4th deputy) have been inactive as long if not even longer than the owner has been. I would really like to become the owner so that I can fix things up and run things in their absences. I hope someday they will return, but I also want to make it so the clan can move forward in the meantime.Please and thank you.
The
Grey

Ravenclaw

Quester, roleplayer, skiller, vet. player on a newer account.

23-Jun-2018 03:46:28

Umbreon 0
Aug Member 2017

Umbreon 0

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apologies for a double post, but I'm afraid we might have been skipped- my original post is from about 8 months ago.

Clan Name: Speed of Cabbage
Current Inactive Owner: Xeno Xenoson
Deputy Owner: Umbreon 0

Our owner was hacked and then permanently banned about 8 months ago. We are a small clan mostly comprised of real-life friends who want to try and expand our ranks but find this impractical without an active owner. I am a deputy owner of the clan and I would like to request that ownership be passed to myself. I plan on transferring ownership to our leader's new account so that we can get everything back on track.

Thank you for your time.

-Umbreon 0
Brassica be with you all.

24-Jun-2018 22:18:15

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top