Forums

Clan names Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-585-65950315

IblisHerz

IblisHerz

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since my previous thread was so graciously locked by mod with final say as ultimate justice, but unfortunately I got no answers where I had to take this matter in a first place. Of course this wouldn't happen if customer support wasn't complete garbage where you actually have to rely on outside unofficial channels.
To keep the matters simple and not straying from main topic I would like to get complete list of "inappropriate" clan names to avoid getting one reset and having to wait 28 days without any notice.

17-Sep-2017 22:19:17

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,322 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :
This forum is here for getting help and advice, from fellow players, on how clans and the clan system work.

This thread is not asking for or providing advice. It is ranting about Jagex enforcing their rules, which you agree to abide by when creating your account and each time you use their website and products.

You may want to use the 28 days waiting period to carefully consider what the new name will be. If Jagex has to force change a name multiple times, they often will lock the name they assign in place for a year.

Although you are upset by what has occurred, posting another thread to discuss the issue is not welcome. For this reason, your thread is now closed.

The following is taken from the Terms & Conditions of use, to which you agreed, upon creating your account.

7. Your account and license

When setting up an account for a Jagex Product, you may be asked to choose a username. You must not choose a username that infringes the rights of any third party, impersonates Jagex staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing, offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate or which breaches the username requirements specified on the website or in the rules of the Jagex Product. We reserve the right to make such assessment in our sole discretion, change any username for any reason or take such other action as we believe appropriate.

As there is no more action that can be taken to resolve this matter, please do not post this topic (or similar) again. In future, if you believe that a Forum Moderator has acted incorrectly or inappropriately, please report the matter to the Forum Moderation Review sticky thread.
Forum Help

18-Sep-2017 01:15:29

Quick find code: 135-136-585-65950315 Back to Top