Forums

Capping List

Quick find code: 135-136-360-65911687

PapaSmurfy
Aug Member 2023

PapaSmurfy

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now ik this has been mentioned before, but on the other forums which keep pushing these clan related threads down and alot don't get viewed bc they aren't noticed. Now I would first like to say this is not my idea. I fully give credit to Rottop12.

Anyways, I highly believe we should have a capping list. List of players who have capped within the citadel. Because alot of clans such as mine, use the capping as part of a point system towards ranking up, also a lottery rewards towards a random clannie who capped that most clans often use to help encourage capping. Thou Capping itself is still not the most favorite thing to do after all it takes 2 hours and gives little reward besides bxp which isn't half bad, when compared to the 3k xp from cape, anyways off Topic there. Please make it where clan leaders such as myself can see who has capped rather then trying to wait and hopping on the same world to see if they capped. Since we can't be on 24/7.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Smurf :D

16-May-2017 12:26:47

PapaSmurfy
Aug Member 2023

PapaSmurfy

Sicariu said :
This has been a popular suggestion for years :/

Unfortunately because of the way Citadel data is gathered, this doesn't look like it's going to be coming any time soon. :(

Ya :/ Citadel needs an entire rework.

16-May-2017 14:24:38

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Back when my clan had capping as a rank measure, we kept a weekly thread on the clan forum, and each person who capped made sure that that cap was verified by a rank. They listed it on the thread, and each week I kept all the details as part of our clan logger spreadsheet. It was in each individuals interest to make sure someone got the cap ( the individual who capped was the one who did the hopping if they wanted listing), and we had plenty of ranks around who could do it. Now with the clan broadcast system its even easier to keep track of them, and even though citadel isn't a ranking marker for us now, we still list weekly who caps each week.
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

16-May-2017 18:56:26

PapaSmurfy
Aug Member 2023

PapaSmurfy

Kera said :
Back when my clan had capping as a rank measure, we kept a weekly thread on the clan forum, and each person who capped made sure that that cap was verified by a rank. They listed it on the thread, and each week I kept all the details as part of our clan logger spreadsheet. It was in each individuals interest to make sure someone got the cap ( the individual who capped was the one who did the hopping if they wanted listing), and we had plenty of ranks around who could do it. Now with the clan broadcast system its even easier to keep track of them, and even though citadel isn't a ranking marker for us now, we still list weekly who caps each week.

Like the idea, however it would be easier if they added a capping list feature. Even if it was on RuneClan.com, which most of us know helps with seeing who gained xp and when they last logged in as well as many other things.

18-May-2017 01:50:50

Mod Maz

Mod Maz

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Capping is stored on the player account. Player account data can not be accessed in game if the player is not on the same world as the account requesting it. It's also not updated till someone enters the citadel, so the data may well be out of date even if a list were able to be generated. Mod Maz
Queen of the Squirrels
RS Training & Developer Lead

19-May-2017 07:45:25

Quick find code: 135-136-360-65911687 Back to Top