Forums

clan leader hacked, help pls

Quick find code: 135-136-354-65834723

FastTravels
Aug Member 2014

FastTravels

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, approx. 2 months ago our clan leader ran out of membership. He was chatty and helpful person.

Recently, his account has been has been sitting in a different world from what he use to come into. Appears offline in friends list and just stays on clan chat 24/7 without talking. I looked at his stats and he just does combat skills. Each day 3mill xp approx.

Can someone please give me info on where to report this hacked account as this account is our clan leader and we can't do anything as we don't have active deputy either.

thanks in advance

22-Sep-2016 08:10:34

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you tweet to @JagexSupport with the RSN and perhaps some of the team such as @JagexWeath I think it is who deals with banning accounts etc, then they can investigate the account. It will be locked if it is found to be hacked and the owner will need to recover the account. Is he/ she planning to come back?

If you want more account recovery info once this is done be sure to check out the Community Account Led Support Forum and they are fantastic over there with advice on matters such as this!

If he is hacked and not planning to come back and thus the clan needs to be passed to another leader / deputy owner, then check out the "Inactive Clan leaders" post :)
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Owner - Montys Crusaders

22-Sep-2016 12:51:26

Quick find code: 135-136-354-65834723 Back to Top