Forums

Citadel upgrades?

Quick find code: 135-136-293-65786794

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any improvements to citadels are very complicated due to the original coding, and are unlikely to happen with the current Jmod workload on other more important improvements.

Clan improvements of many varieties have been suggested over time on runelabs ,and similar. but the importance of them is lost on many players who want skill or combat/boss content. As this is only wanted by a relatively small percent of players, don't hold your breath for any improvements soon.

:(

Kera
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

02-May-2016 17:34:15

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
The design of the Citadel was created with an upper limit of 7 tiers in mind - it was not built to be increased to another number and would be extremely complicated to recode for those additional features. At this point it is therefore very unlikely to be something we would do. Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

03-May-2016 08:51:27

5thrn Cross

5thrn Cross

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to be able to go to the citadel from Prifddinas & when done at citadel return to Prifddinas & not to the camp. Like when I go to my POP if I leave from Prifddinas I return to Prifddinas or if I leave from Port Sarim I return to Port Sarim. I'm hoping this isn't a huge request as I have no idea on the working of things behind the game, but if at all possible it would improve game play, or so I think. :) Thanks

07-Jan-2017 11:35:25

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sometimes when I go through the Prif portal I return to the Falador portal. ( same with some of my clan members ). We did discover the reason for this - something about how you leave - whether you join or go through the portal. Will do some experimentation, and let you know
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

07-Jan-2017 13:56:12 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2017 13:56:33 by Kera

Dreaming pxl
Apr Member 2011

Dreaming pxl

Posts: 4,320 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
5thrn Cross said :
I would like to be able to go to the citadel from Prifddinas & when done at citadel return to Prifddinas & not to the camp. Like when I go to my POP if I leave from Prifddinas I return to Prifddinas or if I leave from Port Sarim I return to Port Sarim. I'm hoping this isn't a huge request as I have no idea on the working of things behind the game, but if at all possible it would improve game play, or so I think. :) Thanks

If you right click and use quick enter and exit, when you enter and exit citadel, you will always return to prif.
·.,¸¸„.«°°•.„¸„.«°°•.„¸„.«°°•.„¸ Iridescence ¸„.•°°».„¸„.•°°».„¸„.•°°».„¸¸,.·

07-Jan-2017 15:57:46 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2017 15:58:07 by Dreaming pxl

Quick find code: 135-136-293-65786794 Back to Top