Forums

walk on the wildy side

Quick find code: 98-99-959-66278861

Does It Bone
Feb Member 2023

Does It Bone

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure if this is in the write forum so if jagex wishes to move feel free please.

I'm not sure how to get this done so is some 1 able to to give me an indeth guide please as i need it done for civil war 2.

23-Apr-2023 15:32:21 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2023 15:39:09 by Does It Bone

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,603 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This thread has been moved to the RuneScape Guides and Help Forum for best results. :)

For Walk on the Wildy Side I, you need to complete one of the thirteen Wilderness Flash Event. The Wilderness Flash Events take place on the hour, every hour, throughout each day. Some are gathering events, some are combat, and there are also three 'special' events. There is an announcement in chat 5 minutes before the hour to let you know what the next event is and where you can find it.

At each event there are two goals to achieve in order to complete it and obtain the rewards. One is your personal goal - X number of items gathered and handed in to the NPC at the event, or X amount of damage done in combat. The other is the group goal and scales with how many players are in attendance at the event

The Wiki has a great guide that includes a schedule of which event is up next, as well as descriptions of each event and map locations of where to find them.

https://runescape.wiki/w/Wilderness_Flash_Events
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

23-Apr-2023 15:57:12 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2023 16:12:13 by Tren

Quick find code: 98-99-959-66278861 Back to Top