Forums

perks

Quick find code: 98-99-869-66283307

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The more I read wiki about perks the more confused I get...

I have created (and augmented) seasinger armour along with both the main-hand and off-hand weapons, which I have also augmented and upgraded to "elite". Now I'm wanting some quality perks on both the weapons as well as on the top and bottom of this seasinger armour.

I have a lot of parts and components (some uncommon and rare) because I've been disassembling all I get from clue trails (easy and hard only) and because I've been disassembling all the artefacts restored during archeology. However, I know I do not have the materials one would obtain from disassembling expensive god-armour. I'm thinking using "ancient" gizmos is best...Correct?

Question: Is it true the dual seasinger weapons can only have one gizmo on each (with each gizmo only containing one perk)? Or is it one gizmo with 2 perks?

Question: Are the following the best I can do on the two seasinger weapons?
On Main hand: the precise6 perk [Wiki says to use 6 precise comps (slots 1,4,6,7,8) & 3 historic comps (slots 2,4,5)]
On Off-hand: the equilibrium4 perk [Wiki says to use 7 timeworn comps (slots 1,2,3,4,5,6,8) & 2 third age comps (slots 7,9)]

Question: On the top and bottom parts of this seasinger armour....
On top: 1st gizmo: crackling4 with relentless3 and 2nd gizmo with only biting3
On bottom: 1st gizmo: impatient4 only and 2nd gizmo: only enhanced devoted4

Please feel free to contact me in game....and I very much appreciate your help

Various good friends are telling me different things to do; some even telling me not to perk seasinger; so I'm even more confused! (I do have the Virtus armour and the obliteration staff some are saying to perk this instead of seasinger.) All just causing me to give up on perking anything as I'm so confused about what to perk with what.............
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

10-Jul-2023 02:35:22 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2023 00:28:54 by jodie

Quick find code: 98-99-869-66283307 Back to Top