Forums

Family Crest Chronozon

Quick find code: 98-99-838-66211869

OfYou

OfYou

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all, not sure where to post.

I am having issues with finishing Chronozon. I have done the order of Air, Water, Earth, Fire multiple times. I have left him with hp on a few occasions as well after the 4 hits. At best he still regens or disappears completely and I have to relog. My quest journal also states I'm where I need to be.

It's been 2 days now and I'm at a lost on how to finish this quest.

Any advise is welcomed and I thank you!

15-Apr-2021 17:09:31

Aubrey Almae
Dec Member 2021

Aubrey Almae

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hate to rehash an old post but I definitely am having problems with this as well. I'll equip a staff and set the blasts to auto-cast until it does damage. I'll get through all four elements doing damage and then I'll switch to ranged to finish him off only to have him Regen. I've done this a lot of times now and wonder if there is a different angle to do this now?

[Edit] I just tried it with mystic robes to no avail.

Thanks!

08-Dec-2021 18:49:32 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2021 19:31:11 by Aubrey Almae

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
stonedsolder said :
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had this problem I can fight him but when I get him to about 2000 hp he just disappeares

It's a timed fight unfortunately. Think the timers at like 5 minutes after that it gets bored and leaves forcing you to start over. It's why people suggest once you see the information that your spells have connected, people say switch to your best combat style to finish him off.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Feb-2022 13:22:50

Quick find code: 98-99-838-66211869 Back to Top