Forums

Premier Club Golden Shard

Quick find code: 98-99-816-66237003

Loroc II
Feb Member 2020

Loroc II

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there, regarding the current Golden Partyhat event I am currently at a loss on how to claim my shard from being a premier club member (gold package). Any help will be very much appreciated! Thankyou in advance

25-Nov-2021 18:42:40

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, the shard should have landed automatically - if not in your bank or inventory, check with the Wise Old man at the entrance to Grand Exchange, and speak to him to reclaim your shard.
Please note that the shard is only available with the currently available Premier Club package.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

25-Nov-2021 19:06:51

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep, unfortunately, the package that runs from November this year - February 2022 is required for the shard and a few other Premier Club rewards.

If you choose to buy the new package, don't worry about losing existing membership - it'll just be extended by a year!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

25-Nov-2021 19:40:58

Finney
Mar Member 2018

Finney

Posts: 723 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been looking for answers regarding this.

Talk about a kick in the teeth for all of those that purchased the Premier club before this event

I have over 300 days of membership yet I'm expected to purchase another 365 days purely for this shard?

completely absurd, no thought for the player base was put into this event what so ever. Yet another money grab on Jagex's behalf

08-Dec-2021 22:16:03

Quick find code: 98-99-816-66237003 Back to Top