Forums

Stuck, As a First Resort bugge

Quick find code: 98-99-8-66288243

28dragfinch
May Member 2022

28dragfinch

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im at the part where you have to capture the different animals. I have captured the birds, the kebets, and the other things that you have to relocate and relocated them. However, the quest log still says that i need to catch the deseased kebets. The problem is, there are no more kebets to catch because i already caught all of them..... what am i supposed to do

04-Oct-2023 01:30:01

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How many did you catch? You were supposed to catch a total of 4. 2 from both sides of the spring.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

04-Oct-2023 13:38:12

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cre8 Kos said :
i too am expierencing a bug with lighting the fires by the pools. i got the first one, but have tried many times now and none of the plants work for any other pool

This requires some trial and error and is different for every player. If you spoke with the troll children you'll know that they swapped the rocks so the original colors are in correct to the matching herbs.

This part makes good work of a pen / paper or notepad on your computer. The long rock is always the log. Now is where your notes come into play.

Start with the thermal bath, which is the green bath (directly north of Seegud). The long brown rock still refers to eucalyptus log. Figure out which plant is required to disperse the insects.

Next, move east to the mud bath. One of the plants will be the same as the last pool. Figure out the second plant required to disperse the insects.

Move to the saltwater spring (directly west from the thermal bath). The second plant from the mud bath is needed here. Figure out the second plant used to disperse the insects.

Now make your way west to the sulphur spring. The second plant from the saltwater spring is needed here. Figure out the second plant used to disperse the insects.

Lastly, make your way west to the Bandos pool. There are three plants required here, though by now all but one stone and plant should have been paired up.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

23-Oct-2023 12:36:46

Quick find code: 98-99-8-66288243 Back to Top